Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr Tools and Coders respectively,

I'm trying to add MA Shift to the Price Cross(Up+Dn) indicator on my own. I'm not a coder, but I'm trying to copy the code from the original indicator (price cross MA histo; below). Can someone help me because I don't know what's wrong. I added the same line of code and in theory, I thought it should be simple. Anyway, any help is much appreciated!!!!!!

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 1:46 pm Hi Mr Tools and Coders respectively,

I'm trying to add MA Shift to the Price Cross(Up+Dn) indicator on my own. I'm not a coder, but I'm trying to copy the code from the original indicator (price cross MA histo; below). Can someone help me because I don't know what's wrong. I added the same line of code and in theory, I thought it should be simple. Anyway, any help is much appreciated!!!!!!
Here is version with shift, but for now I dont know how to shift objects ( in this case arrows)?? Place of arrows is still same...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
太虚一毫, naluvs01, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, josi

kvak wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:11 am Here is version with shift, but for now I dont know how to shift objects ( in this case arrows)?? Place of arrows is still same...
Hi KVAK,

Again thank you for the indicator. However, it's missing one important detail, the MAs options for OHLC. This is how I'm able to trade using a channel. I trade when price breaks the Hi or low of the MA channel. If you can add it, great. If not, thanks again for your time!!!!!!!!
Attachments

hello everybody!! I have a long standing doubt. in MT5, we can measure the distance in % between one point and another as shown in the picture.

there is an indicator that does this in MT4, but not in the same way as MT5, this would be very useful to conduct backtests on smaller timeframes.

Is there any indicator other than the one I posted here that I haven't found?

thank you very much!!!

OBS: I know I can do it manually, I ask only as a facilitator.

naluvs01 wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 11:45 am Hi KVAK,

Again thank you for the indicator. However, it's missing one important detail, the MAs options for OHLC. This is how I'm able to trade using a channel. I trade when price breaks the Hi or low of the MA channel. If you can add it, great. If not, thanks again for your time!!!!!!!!
No, it have in calculation two mas, one for price high, second for low....no need price option
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
naluvs01