Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:Wed Sep 15, 2021 3:36 am Try this one made an option for arrows on every signal.
The concept of breakthrough is correct. So I once thought about asking Jimmy to do a topic, integrating all "breakthrough" indicators into one topic, and compare them to find the best indicator.

A single fractal may be redrawn, but after a breakthrough, the value of making money will show up!
For example: Fractal-channel breakout histo (alerts + arrows). :)

Mrtools could you please help explain why the difference of performance on the charts between these 2 indicators with same settings! The new Fractal channel breakout (mtf + arrows) is not printing arrows on my chart. So I compared it with a similar fractal channel mq4 indi with same settings. They behave very differently! What could be the reason. Could you enable the mq4 to behave same as the ex4 mtf version? More importantly of course the explanation why behaving so differently.

Jozo wrote:Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:11 pm Mrtools could you please help explain why the difference of performance on the charts between these 2 indicators with same settings! The new Fractal channel breakout (mtf + arrows) is not printing arrows on my chart. So I compared it with a similar fractal channel mq4 indi with same settings. They behave very differently! What could be the reason. Could you enable the mq4 to behave same as the ex4 mtf version? More importantly of course the explanation why behaving so differently.
choose display type with dot... yup i think new version have dffrnt lower fractal... its good u can use the 1.01 version, my mt4 cant use that version

Vere wrote:Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:23 pm choose display type with dot... yup i think new version have dffrnt lower fractal... its good u can use the 1.01 version, my mt4 cant use that version
Fantastic! Thank you very much - I was wondering what the heck was going on. Still to explain when the channels are different. Let me try to work that one out myself :)

Jozo wrote:Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:33 am Fantastic! Thank you very much - I was wondering what the heck was going on. Still to explain when the channels are different. Let me try to work that one out myself :)
Found a bug, was updating the first half of the code and used the first half to update the second half and forgot to change > to <, anyway try now. Hopefully I got it right this time.