Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote:Sat Aug 21, 2021 5:57 am Very cool man. Nice work on learning how to add buttons :thumbup:

Thanks for sharing your new buttons modded codes!
Hey Jimmy. My pleasure. When kvak goes to all the trouble of sharing the Button code, showing exactly what to use, I figured the least I could do was see if I could get it to work.

viewtopic.php?p=1295439261#p1295439261

OK, the fact that I hadn’t coded anything before was something of a hurdle but in all honesty, I needed some good reason like this. I had thought about learning MQL coding but found it all a bit daunting and didn’t know where to start. The idea of adding buttons to some of my favourite indicators was as good a trigger as any. As for sharing the newly buttoned codes, how better to show kvak my gratitude?

DownloadRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

Hello,

Sharing this trend indicator made by me. Called "Timeframe Flow".
It will draw a user defined higher time-frame candle on every shift on your current time-frame.

Meaning you can have H4, H12 or D1 candles on every shift of your H1 Charts.
Or you can have D2, D3 or D5 candles on every shift of your Daily Charts.

Combined with the current time-frame ATR Bands, you have a trend indicator with some filter.
You may also use the Mid Line crosses as exit( Calculated using Higher time frame candle's (Close + Open)/2 ).

Source Code available for modification, Enjoy and have fun testing!
Jas Wu

IndicatorRe: Trend Indicators for MT4

alf0878502 wrote:Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:54 pm Hello,

Sharing this trend indicator made by me. Called "Timeframe Flow".
Whoa, thanks for this one Jas. Has a a bit of an algo feel to it :)

Certainly an interesting code you've made there. Hoping to see further developments of this indicator like user selectable colors etc. but it's something I really like mate.
Attachments
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

Jimmy wrote:Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:14 pm Whoa, thanks for this one Jas. Has a a bit of an algo feel to it :)

Certainly an interesting code you've made there. Hoping to see further developments of this indicator like user selectable colors etc. but it's something I really like mate.
Hi Jummy,
Your welcome. I've added selectable color for most Buffers in the input settings except Candle Color you can adjust it in the color tab, #1 is for Bull Candle and #2 is for Bear Candle. :)
Jas Wu