Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Forex Ultimate Trend Signals Indicator (it repaints)

------------------------------------------------------------

Some nonsense

How to avoid losses in Forex Trading:

Unimportant nonsense

Important :

Esoteric bla-bla that helps noone

Scalp the Forex market with a plan!

Blah & blah

DislikeRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

pin12 wrote:Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:01 pm Forex Ultimate Trend Signals Indicator

some nonsense

Unimportant nonsense

Important :

esoteric bla-bla that helps noone

bla&blub ... Please make sure that you don't use my tips.

So much nonsense on one heap. Please don't copy-pasta this BS from elsewhere and forget this nonsense, asap.

Ok, that noone can say that I'd trolling around I'll explain why this is Ultimate BS.

pin12 wrote:Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:01 pm Forex Ultimate Trend Signals Indicator

This is one of the best Forex Indicator system available for MetaTrader-4 Powered by the most advanced, adaptive, and profitable trading (turning-point detection) algorithms on the market, using RSI, MACD, ADX and Moving Average Strategies.
Says who? I see nothing advanced or adaptive and I doubt that it is profitable.

This product will give you everything you need to overcome losses due to human emotions and guide you for profitable forex trading When this Indicator is active on a Chart The Information board gives you the Trend Analysis of M1 to H4 Time Frames :
A simple "trend analysis" will overcome my losses? An ape could do that and see how many traders lose. This would be the HG - no, it's not.

Trend is UP or DOWN, WEAK or STRONG, BULLISH or BEARISH using MACD, RSI and Moving Average Strategies And the BUY/SELL indicators (BLUE and RED spots) shows you when to buy and when to sell using Non-Repaint ADX Crossing Indicator system with Message/Sound and Email Alerts
-_- *lame strategy

This ADX Crossing Arrow (spots) indicator is a Cyclic indicator which follows: Buy-Sell-Buy Sell……Sequence
An indicator can never be cyclic, the strategy is. Ok, he wants to trade cyclically, let's keep in mind this.

Do not use this Indicator in sluggish market conditions. It will give you wrong information. Better to trade between Tuesday and Thursday avoiding Monday and Friday.
Avoiding Mon and Fri isn't a good tip. The market at these days isn't that volatile on average, but a better tip would be to recognize a not-sluggish market.

For Scalping Always use M1 or M5 time frames and the currency pairs having Low Spreads (Ex: EUR/USD). Size of Spreads depends on your Broker.
You can scalp on every tf. Only noobs choose pairs with low spreads. What counts in trading is volatility, volatility and volatility. EURUSD has low spread but the volatility is low for two years as well. Not a good choice. GBPJPY has high volatility and as bonus a low spread - a much better choice.

If you increase the volume size while scalping, do not go for more than 5 pips even if the indicator shows a perfect trend. Or you must be prepared to close the trade at any moment when the price bar moves opposite direction. If you do scalping first find a Broker who allows Scalping. I suggest 5 digit pricing is good for scalping as bar movements can be seen clearly. It shows price bar movements in each 0.1 pips.
Not more than 5 pips in a perfect trend? WTF. Let profits run as long as it runs. Your risk is often higher than the 5 pips + spread. A R:R of 1:1 or even below is inacceptable when you want to be profitable, especially as beginner. As pro you can scalp R:R 1:1, but this is a whole different story and this strategy is a bad joke anyway. BTW, how old is this nonsense?

Important :

Along with the quick profits, you can and most likely will come across a couple losses on this magical Forex trading journey! This is why you have to be able to accept these losses. Trading on a small scale can be easier for some.
Magical journey? There is absolutely no magic in trading FX, but with this strategy you must accept total loss. I just say so it's easier for you to realize it later.

I always suggest that newer traders should really try to trade on a demo account. Get comfortable with trading on a short term scale.
Every new strategy should tried on demo or mini account first.

I would advise that you should only trade on a live account when you feel 100% comfortable with every trade. Imagine the demo account being your money. Imagine taking a huge loss in real life when you make a mistake. When you feel fully comfortable with everything even after a big loss, then you are ready for anything.
100% comfortable with a big loss? Even pros aren't comfortable with big losses, but they know what to do and why. A beginner runs into the same open knife over and over again until he is either comfortable with it or he dump everything. What a nonsense.

This is the best way to avoid losses during your adventure. Use that demo account that we talked about earlier to find a suitable set of indicators or oscillators or even both! The demo account allows you to trade in a real time setting while trying out different systems. This can greatly increase your odds of making a good profit. Try every single combination of technical indicators. Do this until you find a pair that you like. Once you find one then you will truly be on your Forex scalping journey. Please make sure that you use my tips.
This sounds like the short journey of 90% of the loosing traders and it ends always at the next tree. This is no plan, that is nothing and the best way to lose and to waste a lot of time. Use these tips here and always try to smile when you hit the next tree or wall or precipice.

Krelian99 wrote:Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:30 am Ok, that noone can say that I'd trolling around I'll explain why this is Ultimate BS.

Thank you Krelian for your comments, although others do not agree with you.

I've tried it in 1 minute and I have not seen it repaint. Do not repaint, but do not place a secure signal until the candle has closed. Many novice traders believe that it means that an indicator repaint, but it is not like that. That is normal in all NRP indicators even.

This is the comment of a well-known reviewer of experts and indicators:

"Ultimate Trend Signals – Can’t Believe It’s Free!

Honestly, I can’t believe this thing is free and I think it’s the best free “signal tool” I have seen in a while!

I have witnessed complete garbage and outright scam robots and indicators that cost blood money and this one is free! Of course, free isn’t always good but using some basic analysis as described above, this tool can become a killer strategy and even make you money. You may already know that I personally don’t like arrows and indicators telling me what to do but I will give this one a thumbs up. It does not mess up your charts either, all you have is the panel on the left and two horizontal lines so it’s clean enough for you to analyze the charts. That’s it, now there is only one way for you to find out if it’s any good or not – try it on a demo. Use the rules I advised for further improvement and don’t just jump in on every dot that appears! Good Luck."

Regards
Attachments

pin12 wrote:Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:32 am Thank you Krelian for your comments, although others do not agree with you.

I've tried it in 1 minute and I have not seen it repaint. Do not repaint, but do not place a secure signal until the candle has closed. Many novice traders believe that it means that an indicator repaint, but it is not like that. That is normal in all NRP indicators even.

This is the comment of a well-known reviewer of experts and indicators:

"Ultimate Trend Signals – Can’t Believe It’s Free!
Honestly, I can’t believe this thing is free and I think it’s the best free “signal tool” I have seen in a while! I have witnessed complete garbage and outright scam robots and indicators that cost blood money and this one is free! Of course, free isn’t always good but using some basic analysis as described above, this tool can become a killer strategy and even make you money. You may already know that I personally don’t like arrows and indicators telling me what to do but I will give this one a thumbs up. It does not mess up your charts either, all you have is the panel on the left and two horizontal lines so it’s clean enough for you to analyze the charts. That’s it, now there is only one way for you to find out if it’s any good or not – try it on a demo. Use the rules I advised for further improvement and don’t just jump in on every dot that appears! Good Luck."

Regards
I didn't say it repaints. I don't care whether others agree with me, I never do.

I have my own opinion maybe cause I see things others do not see. Interesting is that I often hear afterwards that I was right.

NTL, some novice traders believe the question whether a strategy is good or completely nonsense has something to do with democracy. No, absolutely not. Research the strategy and you will see that it is nonsense.

The panel is made for beginners, an expert don't need this tool - or better said he became an expert because he never used a tool like that. Your "well-known reviewer" (sure, Karl Dittmann is also a well-known reviewer) is either a beginner, too or a trash-talker or even both.

"Can’t Believe It’s Free!" says all already.

There are also free panels with much much better content and with an useful overview of the market. You don't need to agree with me, but it's your money you play with.