Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

This is not my build. For your dating and archive.
TMA Bands with Zee Zee indicator
TMA Bands with Zee Zee indicator is a forex trading system. This forex trading system seems quite advanced to other traders but it is actually a very simple forex trading system. TMA Bands with Zee Zee indicator uses three technical indicators. TMA bands with zee zee indicator is the trading system that is best suited for the swing traders. The time frames can be anything higher than 5 minute. The best part of this forex trading system is it clearly gives signal where to buy and where to sell. The main trading signal is generated in the main chart window and the signal is supported by the indicator that is located at the indicator window.
When the TMA bands with Zee Zee Indicator is correctly installed in your trading platform, your chart should look like this:
TMA+CG Mladen
TMA+CG Mladen is a moving averages like indicator that can be seen in the main chart window and the stars like pictures are also in it. Actually there are various ways to use this forex trading system. We, here, will use this system in a very simple way. You can use this forex trading system whether to trade for short term or for mid term. If you are thinking to trade for short term, you should look for those small stars whereas if you are looking to trade for long term, you should look for a red circle.
UDIN
UDIN is a technical indicator that appears as a red circle at the reversal points. These arrows represent the reversal of the ongoing trend. On the basis of these circles, we should place our long and short positions.
Zee Zee
Zee Zee indicator consists of oscillator which travels in a range of +100 to -100. When the oscillator is above the 100, it’s extremely overbought and when the oscillator is below -100, it’s extremely oversold. The concept here is, we would be buying when the oscillator is extremely oversold and we would be selling when the oscillator is extremely overbought.
Buying Conditions Using TMA bands with Zee Zee indicator.
A blue support line should appear below the market level.
Udin indicator (a red circle) should appear below the market.
The Zee Zee indicator should be oversold.
Place your long position as soon as above conditions are met.
Place your stop loss just below the recent swing low.
Take your profit when a Udin indicator (a red circle) appears above the market.
A yellow resistance line should appear above the market level.
Udin indicator (a red circle) should appear above the market.
The Zee Zee indicator should be overbought.
Place your short position as soon as above conditions are met.
Place your stop loss just above the recent swing high.
Take your profit when a Udin indicator (a red circle) appears below the market.
Download Free Forex TMA Bands with Zee Zee indicator System

RyuHayabusa wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:26 am So, here's what I got (WIG) and what I didn't (WIDG) till now using an example in today's european session trading GBP/USD:

I'm using a 4-step method that consists of:

1°.: Making a S&R analysis from the Weekly to the Hourly timeframe (as amdudus already pointed this out to us, so no questioning here).

2°.: Finding strong support and resistance levels to set the possible scenarios throughout the trading session by using the Gann indicator ALONE in the DAILY timeframe. I'm choosing the five closest levels to work with (the closest level in relation to the previous day closing price, two above and two below this level), as you can see in the first picture pointed by the blue arrows.

WIG: Using this indicator, it let you see the possible (and most probable) movements for the day, and in cases that you don't have the levels from the indicator, you can just use the candles extremes from previous days (to be even easier, I'm using the fractals, as pointed by the red arrow in the first picture) to pinpoint the best places to put the lines. It works really well. The levels should be TESTED or BROKEN to determine the next move to be possibly traded.

WIDG: Do you use ONLY the Gann indicator for this part or do you use anything more (especially the Murrey Math levels)? Do you use only the DAILY timeframe or, as with the naked chart analysis, you scroll down till the H1 timeframe? Are my levels right/in the right place?

3°.: Look for TESTS or BREAKS of the previously mentioned levels on the 30 MINUTES timeframe. The levels from the Gann indicator that I chose previously are indicated by the yellow lines and yellow arrows, and the possible trades are pinpointed by the vertical green lines in the second picture.

WIG: If the candle closes over the level, it have been breached and the continuation of the movement in the same direction of the break may occur.

WIDG: Do you watch for something else to determine the most probable movement in this timeframe (like the divergence indicator, for example, or something else (?)), I mean, as to determine if a break is valid or if a test is more probable to reverse than others?

4°: Look for ENTRY points on the 5 MINUTE timeframe.

WIG: I was waiting for divergences and fractals to pinpoint my entry points AFTER a BREACH or a TEST (green vertical lines) of a level. For example (see third picture):

1° possible SELL signal - AFTER 10:55 candle - NO ENTRY SIGNAL - NO WIN/NO LOSS
2° possible BUY signal - AFTER 11:25 candle - NO ENTRY SIGNAL - NO WIN/NO LOSS
3° possible SELL signal - AFTER 11:55 candle - NO ENTRY SIGNAL - NO WIN/NO LOSS
4° possible BUY signal - AFTER 12:25 candle - NO ENTRY SIGNAL - NO WIN/NO LOSS
5° possible BUY signal - AFTER 12:55 candle - NO ENTRY SIGNAL - NO WIN/NO LOSS
6° possible SELL signal - AFTER 13:25 candle - NO ENTRY SIGNAL - NO WIN/NO LOSS
7° possible SELL signal - AFTER 14:55 candle - NO ENTRY SIGNAL - NO WIN/NO LOSS
8° possible SELL signal - AFTER 15:55 candle - SELL ENTRY SIGNAL - LOSS (til now)
9° possible SELL signal - AFTER 18:25 candle - SELL ENTRY SIGNAL - LOSS (til now)
10° possible BUY signal - AFTER 19:55 candle - BUY ENTRY SIGNAL - WIN (til now)

WIDG: Do I need to watch something else to do my entries? Can I look only for fractals to do my entries, and if so, when is that acceptible?

Apart from all that, I have other questions:

a) Did I chose the wrong pair, accordingly to the Currency Strength Meter?

b) As you've said previously in other posts, the Fibocalc and the Pallada will determine the direction of the next move, but the Pallada is different in each timeframe, so do I need to follow the Pallada indicator in which timeframe?

c) Which timeframe is best to use the Forex Polynom Vision indicator?

d) Could you detail more the Rule 5 from the previous posts?

e) Could you also detail how to determine the daily level to watch for throughout the day?

f) And the most important question: IS MY ANALYSIS CORRECT? hahaha

WOW, THAT WAS A LONG POST! hahahaha But I decided to post it here so more people could learn this amazing method, because it generates a ASTOUNDINGLY IMPRESSIVE WIN RATE by combining TECHNOLOGY with PRICE ACTION. Thank you again for all your help, amdudus. All of this analysis couldn't be done without your help.

Regards,

Ryu Hayabusa.
Here to help you.
The two lower indicators were not yet in operation. I will send them by mail.
These are "home" modifications.
One of them sets the minimum and maximum values ​​automatically.

Hi amdudus.

Can you go through those last images in detail (analysis, entry points, TPs, SL, etc)? Because the more content you post, it usually confuses me even more. The more I think I'm close to understanding your way of trading, the more I'm getting to the conclusion that I don't understand exactly what you mean. I've just spent the last sixteen hours non-stop trying to understand every and each indicator (how should I use them, in which timeframes should I use them, in which pairs should I use them) and, by the end of it, I came to the conclusion that I didn't got out from where I've started. So can you please explain STEP-BY-STEP EXACTLY how you trade? Sorry for bothering you again, but it is really tiring and frustrating putting so much effort into getting this right and almost not getting anywhere. I hope you don't take this personally or in a bad way.

Sincerely,

Ryu Hayabusa.