Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

thomdel wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 4:52 pm

@ Ryu Hayabusa

Hi,

Can you Please mention which Template from amudus trading systems you are using for better results as mentioned in this post ?

I am at a very beginner mode and when I go through different templates, I can't figure out as to how to use them effectively.

It will be of great help if you Advice.

Thanks.
Hi!

Glad you asked! I've used the last one, from the 4th e-mail, the "All-Repaint" one. Hope it helps.

Ryu Hayabusa.

amdudus wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 5:45 pm
Now so. In the last template will be only used indicators, so as not to be confused. We will focus only on one version of the ZUP and partially use another indicator of patterns.
  I see that it will be necessary to describe in detail, since I automatically think that what I know is known to you initially.

Hi, Thanks for all the Help.

I am a very Novice User, Please use the the Indicators which you feel are great for Trading System.

A small request from a Novice USER like me : Please provide How to take a Trade in respective template bcoz your Trading System Template consists of many Indis and has advance Indis like ZUP, Fib, etc.
Example :
Using a EMA Crossover...we know Take a Trade when EMA 5 cross EMA 14 ( Arrow appears on Crossover ).
May be combine that with Stoch , RSI and MACD.

We all like your Extra Indicators you provide in other folders to play with, available in mails.

Thanks for your Helpful Nature and the Amount of Time you Provide to make these systems.

Andrews Pitchfork in ZUP
Universal Zigzag with Pesavento Patterns - ZUP was conceived as a tool that allows you to find extremes using different zigzag algorithms and link various graphical tools to extremes found.
The most fully implemented in the ZUP is the construction of the Andrews' Pitchfork. Below I will give as far as possible a complete description of the construction and use of Andrews' forks using ZUP

amdudus wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:53 pm Why do traders lose money and make mistakes?
If you do not know yet, the percentage of traders who trade at a loss is very high. According to statistics, out of ten traders, only two traders will be profitable, and this is still an optimistic estimate. In this article, I will tell you about the six most powerful reasons why traders lose money and fail, and I hope to help you get out of their number.
Traders believe that making money is easy.
If you want to become .....
with all your explanations and the information you find yourself :clap:
especially with the fast and easy money making.
To be successful in sales is the main motto: love the product you sell and the money will come to you. But if you chase the money, the money will always run away.
Thanks again for the detailed explanations
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

ummadirajani wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:15 pm Dear Amdudus
Is Musthaphas golden skull indicator included in MAIL 5?
When do we expect MAIL 5?
thanks in advance
While waiting for a response. If you watched the video, it is completely incomprehensible when the skulls appear, immediately or on the second day. If it will be clear that this is a worthy indicator, we take for the group. No answer, no greeting.