Code: Select all

smoothK = input(3, minval=1)
smoothD = input(3, minval=1)
lengthRSI = input(5, minval=1)
lengthStoch = input(5, minval=1)
lengthWMA = input(9, minval=1)
src4 = input(close, title="RSI Source")
rsi1 = rsi(src4, lengthRSI)
k = sma(stoch(rsi1, rsi1, rsi1, lengthStoch), smoothK)
d = sma(k, smoothD)

rsi = .1*(k-50)
wa = wma(rsi, lengthWMA)
ifish = (pow(2*wa,math.e)-1)/(pow(2*wa,math.e)+1)
plot(0.5, color=color.lime)
plot(-0.5, color=color.red)
plot(ifish)

if you want the exact same code as the TV page, then enable "original code" variable
but know that not all bars will have data. As a workaround, I checked if values are infinite or not, and if so, it will use previous bar value.

as you can see, sometimes the indi doesn't have value, so It will draw a line from previous valid value...
Jeff
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
sunmetal

Re: Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

ionone wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:32 pm as you can see, sometimes the indi doesn't have value, so It will draw a line from previous valid value...
Thanks for your work.
I have a question, though: are you really able to place any trades using your coded indicators (or are they experimental achievements)?
I may be much too stupid to see (or understand) how they could be made use of as daily tools, so maybe you could - on a thread of your own? - share some examples of real trades you took.

josi wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 8:32 pm Thanks for your work.
I have a question, though: are you really able to place any trades using your coded indicators (or are they experimental achievements)?
I may be much too stupid to see (or understand) how they could be made use of as daily tools, so maybe you could - on a thread of your own? - share some examples of real trades you took.
most of the indis I don't have a particular way to trade them, and I really don't see how use them, but i'm bored so i convert codes... :-)

but it doesn't mean they are useless. Used smartly in a trading system could be good eventually

most uses are : level breakouts, reversals, etc...
These users thanked the author ionone for the post:
josi

LikeRe: Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

Hello, I am not sure. Maybe i shud post over here since the main heading is related to my request. pl help for vwap. I have been searching for past few days for a vwap which is exactly in the tradingview. I have noticed that in tradingview and in MT4 the weave app form are different.
when i open the nifty future chart in mt4 the vwap is different as compared to the one in trading view and broker zerodha. i miss all important entries beacause of that. i have tried using all formulas Nothing is working :( Please help make one for MT4 which is exactly same as tradingview. I have found the the code for tradingview in this site. Great thanks and Regards

The code in trading view is as somone else was facing the same Issue
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/357780

Re: Converting a Tradingview indicator to MT4

Thank you very much. I just tested it and the Order Blocks look good but the main reason I wanted to get one with the source code was so I could add additional buy and sell Order block buffers that report on the 0 bar the last order block price that was broken so I can call those buffers via iCustom calls to use in an Order Block Dashboard to show all the currencies with Order Block break signals. Wwithout the source code I don't think there is anyway I can do that. Thanks anyway.

I could try to convert the tradeview one but since I have no experience with the tradeview language it may be quite a challenge.

I found an interesting variation of the Waddah Attar Explosion on tradingView - https://www.tradingview.com/script/d9Ij ... on-V2-SHK/

The DeadZone line is based on ATR instead of a fixed number and there is also a reference to - (DEAD_ZONE = nz(rma(tr(true),100)) * 3.7) - which says it uses the moving average used in RSI.

This version of WAE seems to work quite well for me and i was wondering if anyone knows how to convert to MT5?

Apologies if I'm posting this on the wrong page