Re: 🪲Beatle's Trend Trading System🪲

specialkey wrote: Fri May 17, 2024 4:37 am Sure, I understand that and that's why I am not asking you to share any system or exclusive (bought) indicator. I meant the indicator that recolors candles from red to blue and back, I am sure it is on our forum, I just would like to know its name. It looks very nice on the chart. Thank you.
I guess you mean this one here.
These users thanked the author Redman for the post:
specialkey
MT5 | ICT | Trend | Harmonic Pattern | Support & Resistance | Price action

Re: ATS has been a total game changer for me :-)

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:58 am No, it is the one available here on the forum. Even though the zip file says 4.0 it is version 4.1 :) It also includes version 3 and all the other necessary files. The ATS assistant works great as well when you are planning to watch a couple of different assets ;)

ATS Assistant.png

Here you go...

ATS_V4.0___ATS_ASSISTANT.zip
thanks for your work, when I uploaded the files there is a file asking for the license number what should I do? do I need to buy?

Re: ATS has been a total game changer for me :-)

roby wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 2:55 pm thanks for your work, when I uploaded the files there is a file asking for the license number what should I do? do I need to buy?
Don't use version 4 anymore. The .dll changed and that is why it is asking for a license key. Use either version 5 or version 6 of the ATS which is available on the forum. You'll have no problems then ;)
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
roby
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

I don't know if it's good or not but most of the sellers are using this "sales" system :

1- someone buys the product because tol get a bonus
2- you contact the seller for the bonus and asks you to put a 5 stars comment in order to send it to you
3- you publish a fantastic 5 stars comment and recommend others to buy it ( without trying the the product )
4- more people buy the product because of your comments and the bonus
5- if you complain because the product is bad your negative comment is deleted
6- got to step 1

normannasty wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:34 am hello guys,
what do you think about this?
https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/ ... escription
These users thanked the author VespaTrader for the post:
ParallelNative
The key to freedom is courage.

VespaTrader wrote: Sat May 18, 2024 5:36 pm I don't know if it's good or not but most of the sellers are using this "sales" system :

1- someone buys the product because tol get a bonus
2- you contact the seller for the bonus and asks you to put a 5 stars comment in order to send it to you
3- you publish a fantastic 5 stars comment and recommend others to buy it ( without trying the the product )
4- more people buy the product because of your comments and the bonus
5- if you complain because the product is bad your negative comment is deleted
6- got to step 1
There are many proof in the reviews and comments.