Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

baraozemo wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:36 am Hi mladen...

I use MT5

to solve my problem I tried to add the 22 types to another code that I found , it's a simple colored moving average...
but I'm doing something wrong in the oncalculate to update the price using the 22 types..
could you help?
Please use the versions that are already working
Repeating what already works would be of no purpose, don't you agree?

mladen wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:58 pm No
Well I searched a bit on net, the technical word for the indicator I am looking is called 'rectangle extender'. So I would like something so that I can manually draw the supply demand levels( rectangles) and I need a way so that the rectangle can continue in length horizontally as long as I wish. Maybe such a tool would be useful for other s/d or r/s traders too.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Well I searched a bit on net, the technical word for the indicator I am looking is called 'rectangle extender'. So I would like something so that I can manually draw the supply demand levels( rectangles) and I need a way so that the rectangle can continue in length horizontally as long as I wish. Maybe such a tool would be useful for other s/d or r/s traders too.
i have seen that on FF i think a while ago dont think it worked too well

shaileshm wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:24 pm

For horizontal zone, simply draw a rectangle - no need for lines at all