Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

armchairtycoon wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:20 am can this system work in spot market ? thank you
Hello armchairtycoon
I wouldn't know about usability for spot markets (unless you state the market product) but we tried bitcoin,gold and oil we hard exceptionally good results.
We tried a lot of stuff that has measurable volume and is controlled by demand and supply.
I observed the system measures some essential things unique to every commodity/market the application of measuring velocity,momentum with reference to converging periods (14) and (30) and matching those with aggregated averages trend direction.
The key here is that it shows a flat or rapid price movement at the precise trend direction change of the market.
That way you only need to enter and exit were the party @.
You should put it through its paces on your intended target market and let us know the out-come.

For the most part, spot markets are influenced solely by supply and demand, whereas futures markets are also influenced by expectations about future prices, storage costs, weather predictions (for perishable commodities in particular), and a host of other factors.

The forex market is among the largest spot markets in the world. Individuals and companies worldwide are invariably exchanging one currency for another.
What type of stuff do you trade, let us know your results
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:19 am Tradersprofit,
We are waiting for our friends to get the EA done, this system works extremely well for Forex
Soon ! I have just calibrated kräftskiva ( Swedish get together were we eat alot of crawfish and drink alot of snapps, just to say goodbye to the summer ...
Will work on it when I come home if at all and in what state hah .
Otherwise it will be done by tomorrow ☺

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:37 am

Soon ! I have just calibrated kräftskiva ( Swedish get together were we eat alot of crawfish and drink alot of snapps, just to say goodbye to the summer ...
Timmy behåll vissa kräftor för mig och schnapps också
:D
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

TimmyHanke wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:37 am

Timmy
It is not a good idea to enjoying such a fantastic eating/drinking without some of FS old friends,Tobi and Jan were complaining me :)
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.