Re: Does this indicator repaint?

GERVASE wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:41 pm

Dear, guys
Anybody can give me the answer about this question?

Thanks!
If i remember exact ,once MLADEN told that it repaints and it was in reply to one specific half trend indicator,i dont know if it apply to all versions or only to that -
then,the version you posted,is old one,try using this of MLADENs ver a bit newer
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:12 pm
If i remember exact ,once MLADEN told that it repaints and it was in reply to one specific half trend indicator,i dont know if it apply to all versions or only to that -
then,the version you posted,is old one,try using this of MLADENs ver a bit newer
Hi, Mntiwana
Thanks for your answer.
Have a nice day!

regards

Thanks
[/quote]

All "essam" (or better yet known "pollan") indicators repaint. All
[/quote]

mr.mladen please make this non repaint after close of a candle thankyou
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

mladen wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:14 pm

All "essam" (or better yet known "pollan") indicators repaint. All

mr.mladen please make this non repaint after close of a candle thankyou
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

TRADERSM wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:42 am

mr.mladen please make this non repaint after close of a candle
Ehlers Fisher transform - smoothed 1.02.ex4
Ehlers Fisher transform - smoothed 1.02.mq4
thankyou
There are a lot of variation of EFT,EFT nrp,EFT smoothed,EFT DZ,but i never heard any of those repaints,may be experts can better guide/help you explaning
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TRADERSM wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:42 am

mr.mladen please make this non repaint after close of a candle
Ehlers Fisher transform - smoothed 1.02.ex4
Ehlers Fisher transform - smoothed 1.02.mq4
thankyou
That indicator does not repaint (and please do not show multi time frame examples - I hope that how multi time frame works is cleared ages ago for such a long term traders as you are)

mladen wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:15 am

That indicator does not repaint (and please do not show multi time frame examples - I hope that how multi time frame works is cleared ages ago for such a long term traders as you are)
mr.mladen i don't use MTF. i use 5min TF only with weighted price & close price. i checked with "strategy tester" both price will repaint after candle close also please check need this indicator thankyou....

mntiwana wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:10 am
There are a lot of variation of EFT,EFT nrp,EFT smoothed,EFT DZ,but i never heard any of those repaints,may be experts can better guide/help you explaning
hello brother please give "EFT NRP" link thankyou.......

TRADERSM wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:26 am

mr.mladen i don't use MTF. i use 5min TF only with weighted price & close price. i checked with "strategy tester" both price will repaint after candle close also please check need this indicator thankyou....
I will repeat once again : it does not repaint
Show the proof of repainting (strategy tester or whatever - I have checked the code, checked it in strategy tester and there is no repainting)