Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

JADragon3 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Because the foundation of the strategy is the Averages - MTF - Alerts 8.8. I figured someone working with averages may understand what I am looking for. I can post in oscillators too. No big deal
Then try using "Oscillator of Averages" versions by FS experts
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mladen wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 4:15 pm

If you are looking for an oscillator then why looking in the averages thread?
mr.mladen this indicator does not shown anything on chart please check
my terminal (OANDA) MT4 VERSION 4.00 BUILD 1090
THANKYOU...
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

mladen wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 2:59 am

As usual : check this thread : https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... &t=8472297
mr.mladen i don't know coding so kindly please help me what to do now? to display the indicator
thankyou...
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

Nurlan Karimov wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:10 pm

Mntiwana!
Could you share the settings, in particular the first and third pictures
I could not repeat
Though the version already posted in back pages,posting again here too
Oscillator of averages - floating levels
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.