Re: Metatrader 5 Versions of indicators.

mladen wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 9:58 pm Tsar

Does not matter what windows are you using in this case
The include files are in their sub-folders and they have to be in those exact subfolders (like on the picture)
Just follow your Advise, still found (much more) Errors.
After I re-Install MT 5 Platform, the Problem solved. Thank's so much...
Attachments
These users thanked the author Tsar for the post:
Kondrad
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

mladen wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 7:01 pm Glad that you solved it. Happy trading :)

I have had other Problems with this indicator.

The incident this way : After I closed MT5 Program and then Shut down my Laptop.
A couple of hours later, I turned on my Laptop & open the MT5 Program found a chaotic in fivepattern indie in the Chart ( like the image attached )

Is it because the Indicator is No longer compatible with the Last version of MT5 ? I saw this Indicator is created @ 2014 year.

Please your help to make Compatible...
Attachments
Always looking the GREAT, never left GOOD Point...

Tsar wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 9:14 pm
I have had other Problems with this indicator.

The incident this way : After I closed MT5 Program and then Shut down my Laptop.
A couple of hours later, I turned on my Laptop & open the MT5 Program found a chaotic in fivepattern indie in the Chart ( like the image attached )

Is it because the Indicator is No longer compatible with the Last version of MT5 ? I saw this Indicator is created @ 2014 year.

Please your help to make Compatible...
No. More or less that is because the code is using all the bad practices inherited from mt4. That indicator should be rwritten