Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Fourier extrapolation of averages
MLADEN : Some more fooling around - applying Fourier Extrapolation ("prediction") to the Averages - i was curious how would some of the Averages types behave in the extrapolation - the results are not from being logical :)
Any way as usual - the Warnings : extrapolation is highly speculative method - regardless of the math model and is a subject of changes all the time , so Extrapolation should never be used as a signal
In this version - 34 averages type - 20 prices - double smoothed - filters - last bars in the data - number of past bars - number of bars to be predict - number of frequencies - tolerance of frequency calculated and a lot more - almost full package as within Averages versions
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

parkin1947 wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 7:05 pm On the chart is not visible, although it compiles without errors.
another trick new build ?
Here is compiled with the one step previous version editor,hope it will be work
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
太虚一毫

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Fourier extrapolation of averages-2 nmc
The version Fourier Extrapolation Averages 2 - sub window version with 20 averages type - usual prices and FE belonging features

mntiwana wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 7:17 pm Fourier extrapolation of averages
MLADEN : Some more fooling around - applying Fourier Extrapolation ("prediction") to the Averages - i was curious how would some of the Averages types behave in the extrapolation - the results are not from being logical :)
Any way as usual - the Warnings : extrapolation is highly speculative method - regardless of the math model and is a subject of changes all the time , so Extrapolation should never be used as a signal
In this version - 34 averages type - 20 prices - double smoothed - filters - last bars in the data - number of past bars - number of bars to be predict - number of frequencies - tolerance of frequency calculated and a lot more - almost full package as within Averages versions
Upgraded version (using averages 9.0 for basis of extrapolation)

talaate wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 9:49 pm Hi mladen
would you add MTF and please also OnFirstBar option
Talaat E.

That was lost on TSD forum where I was explaining why multi time framing the extrapolated part is anything but the usual thing. I did that for Goertzel browser but since that needs quite a different ways to do that than in the extrapolated averages, I do not intend to do that (adding multi time frame for extrapolation) since the possible errors in that are so many that it is quite a different story than any regular multi time frame processing

And taking into consideration what is happening with the newest shiny build 1090 we seem to be doomed to wait for some new build for some even much simpler tasks to do - so that at least we know that the coding error is ours and not mt that again decided not to draw something on chart. It all starts to remind on the "I, robot" a lot now :)