Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Shrek said 3 charts he meant three pairs open to trade at once, so do i, i trade two or only one pair at once, the time frame i use is 1TF and the expiry time is 5 minutes "better when the dotted candle is at 55" here i meant that its better to open a trade when the confirmation candle (the one having dot and is formed out of the band which I demonstrated as Candle A) is at its 55 sec, this ensures that i will start the next candle at its 0.0 sec (this 0.0 sec candle (Candle B) candle is the first candle of the 5 candles i have)
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 4:47 pm In a live market you will notice (1) the band breaking out the Tma lines wait for PTL Alert once alert arrow appears (2) ensure the candle is not forming inside the TMA Band,if it does it should be half in and half out.
(3) you can take the trade on the still open candle or 57-58 sec to candle close which will give you 0:0sec on new candle/ open bar.
I generally do not open more than 3 charts.
I use settings 9:7 or 11:5 mostly.
During new York/European session I favor Nzd to pair currencies from non eroupean currency or USD.
During Asian session I pair USD with non Asian currencies
==============
I am trying to pick exact - let us go step by step - for not to mix up things for to avoid confusing
3 charts for what - and of which time frames - which one chart is - as for your final decision
9:7 or 11:5 of what
[/quote]
Hi mntiwana

(1) 3Charts: i do not open more than three currencies pairs on MT4 because multiple signals at the same time tend to be confusing and hard to manage leading to indecision as to what trade to take.
(2) Time frames to take: i usually favor 1M chart for 5M expiry time but if the market is extremely noisy i use 5M chart with 25M-39M expiry

(3) which one chart is - as for your final decision 9:7 or 11:5 of what:: Those are recommended settings for TPL indicator both are conservative as you get less signals compared to extreme mode 5:5 with ligurere set to 0.1

Hope this helps
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 9:34 pm Tip two for today.
2, If the chart is piled up please runaway, simplicity makes it easy on the eyes and light for the head .
hi there shreck, i has read from the first page twice then now i have understand the rule. hahaha... i'm sorry the problem is on my Brain. hahaha
i want to know what is the meaning "if the chart is Piled Up please Runaway" ?
and i want to know i understand the rule. and now i want to backtest your strategy from 2010. before i do that is there some note do you want me to know? because it will be a much data to test. hahaha
thanks for your kindly to share this trading system.
wish it will help many traders here.

best regards.

Gentlemen
I don't know, Laguerre Filter what is doing here
and what HA bars doing here - would you like explain
i simply added 2 additional filters,one on chart,slope coloring line - blue/magenta,and one in sw ,though all two can be fitted more accurately - all the rest is same with same of your parameters - and turn your dots in to arrows
your criticism and comments needed :)
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Wed May 24, 2017 4:14 pm Gentlemen
I don't know, Laguerre Filter what is doing here
and what HA bars doing here - would you like explain
i simply added 2 additional filters,one on chart,slope coloring line - blue/magenta,and one in sw ,though all two can be fitted more accurately - all the rest is same with same of your parameters - and turn your dots in to arrows
your criticism and comments needed :)
Mr Mntiwana,
You have a very nice setup, it looks complete with filters.
No need for Laguerre there, i really like like the setup you always inspire me.
Please if possible share files and template here.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance