Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

Shaileshm, this is how i trade the indicator of Mr. Mladen,
1. Entry, when i hear the alert i strongly look for the candle to be out of the band towards the dot, if the candle is not out of the band i really don't take the trade, or if the candle is out of the band but opposite to the dot i dont take the trade, the rules are : you open the next candle for 5 minutes , so the dot and the candle arefor confirmation only, better when the dotted candle is at 55 sec you prepare to take the entry
"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest."

mntiwana wrote: Tue May 23, 2017 2:36 pm "you open the next candle for 5 minutes"
"better when the dotted candle"
can you explain these 2 lines from your post
In a live market you will notice (1) the band breaking out the Tma lines wait for PTL Alert once alert arrow appears (2) ensure the candle is not forming inside the TMA Band,if it does it should be half in and half out.
(3) you can take the trade on the still open candle or 57-58 sec to candle close which will give you 0:0sec on new candle/ open bar.
I generally do not open more than 3 charts.
I use settings 9:7 or 11:5 mostly.
During new York/European session I favor Nzd to pair currencies from non eroupean currency or USD.
During Asian session I pair USD with non Asian currencies
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

Use a broker that doesn't add extra time to your time if you are on a five minute chart for 25m-30m expiry.
Ayrex for instance when I place a sell or buy trade on ayrex I can input the precise time as the broker adds addition time.
But Grand capital another brother 25m is 25m and 30m is 30m no additional broker time.
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

In a live market you will notice (1) the band breaking out the Tma lines wait for PTL Alert once alert arrow appears (2) ensure the candle is not forming inside the TMA Band,if it does it should be half in and half out.
(3) you can take the trade on the still open candle or 57-58 sec to candle close which will give you 0:0sec on new candle/ open bar.
I generally do not open more than 3 charts.
I use settings 9:7 or 11:5 mostly.
During new York/European session I favor Nzd to pair currencies from non eroupean currency or USD.
During Asian session I pair USD with non Asian currencies
[/quote]
==============
I am trying to pick exact - let us go step by step - for not to mix up things for to avoid confusing
3 charts for what - and of which time frames - which one chart is - as for your final decision
9:7 or 11:5 of what
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.