Re: Mladens PTL Bo system Lets Turkey shoot 80% accuracy greed included

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 3:57 pm You have not answered what i asked,may be after having the reason what you did already might be find some better alternatives
then i just and only needs your objections for to improve it not praising :)
here are indicators and template too
Hi sorry for the late response I was taking some prisoners this morning.
Doing early morning trade before major sessions open for business.
The Laguerre filter breaks out the tma band indicating to me high probability of reversal and momentum.
Once PTL SIGNALS I take the trade.
The results are there for us to see.
I will post pictures to illustrate this approach shortly.
If the Laguerre does not break out TMA bands I never ever take the trade.
This is why I have above 80% winning ratio.
The haken ahi acts like horse blinkers, it stops you from having heart palpitations because you may have candles going in the opposite direction when you place your trade. But haken ashi smooths things so every on candle chart is easy to follow without trader getting a panick.
This has a positive psychological effect on the trader.
Let me know what you think
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

shreck wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 5:41 pm Hi sorry for the late response I was taking some prisoners this morning.
Doing early morning trade before major sessions open for business.
The Laguerre filter breaks out the tma band indicating to me high probability of reversal and momentum.
Once PTL SIGNALS I take the trade.
The results are there for us to see.
I will post pictures to illustrate this approach shortly.
If the Laguerre does not break out TMA bands I never ever take the trade.
This is why I have above 80% winning ratio.
The haken ahi acts like horse blinkers, it stops you from having heart palpitations because you may have candles going in the opposite direction when you place your trade. But haken ashi smooths things so every on candle chart is easy to follow without trader getting a panick.
This has a positive psychological effect on the trader.
Let me know what you think
Thanks,pick some of your logical reasons :)
what do you think when some ranging situations come on way because M1 is the worstest tf and hard to handle and trade according to almost every trader - the reason is clear as too much false signals - how to avoid , any alternatives ?
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 5:59 pm Thanks,pick some of your logical reasons :)
what do you think when some ranging situations come on way because M1 is the worstest tf and hard to handle and trade according to almost every trader - the reason is clear as too much false signals - how to avoid , any alternatives ?
Yes two ways to solve ranging market is
1, to add a dynamic zone indicator to the setup it tells you exactly what will happen like when next candle will go opposite direction with momentum and force.
2, to use 5M tf for 25M-30M expiry.

How ever what I have observed is that when market is ranging the candles stay inside TMA band and no way for Liguere filter to breakout of band and form reversal

shreck wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 6:17 pm Yes two ways to solve ranging market is
1, to add a dynamic zone indicator to the setup it tells you exactly what will happen like when next candle will go opposite direction with momentum and force.
2, to use 5M tf for 25M-30M expiry.

How ever what I have observed is that when market is ranging the candles stay inside TMA band and no way for Liguere filter to breakout of band and form reversal
No,i don't think DZ is the way to handle ranging but you can demonstrate by picture how to do it
Higher TF is neither a solution this way we can go more up to H1 for to avoid - the topic is only in M1 :)
then the third option your observation is more logical,may be we needs some more interrogating to find some other way too including yours,let us try
thanks
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

pacois wrote: Thu May 25, 2017 5:29 pm It could have a utility when there were no demo accounts of binary options.

In my little experience, I realized that in the binary options, bend to get the lowest possible price, then back up with 5.10..15..minutes and vice versa

Reverse trend, even with automatic sitcoms, maybe you need to ask yourself what rules of thumb give you a winning trade.

Sorry my translated english.
There exist three fundamentals when taking binary options trades.
1, You must determine when a trend is exhausted
2, you should know when a trend has gathered strength and momentum.
3, You should be able to spot a reversal signal
Those are the denominators required for every correct trading entry
(I stand to be corrected)
Using PTL signal alerts is more of a trend strength and momentum strategy. From time to time the signal comes at the beginning of a reversal.
Please check closely the pictures from page 1,2,3 you will notice a dojo candle form before a major reversal followed by PTL Signal.
at other times signal comes once trend strength and momentum is Strong.
For choppy and sideways/ranging market conditions TMA keeps the candles within the bands, this protects us from bad trades.
We are looking at ways to get more from this strategy.