Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chirvasamar wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 5:31 am So, if - by chance - on other computer I still have build 1080 , the solution for the moment is to compile the indicator on that one and import physically the .ex4 file to the computer with the new build.
Because I observed that the "old" indicators - compiled before the update - are still shown on the chart even in the new build.
Yes
Avoid the new build

mrtools wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 8:27 am Talaate, added the line option with the on first bar option, about the dots you can choose to use them or not in the display types.
Many Thanks mrtools, I really appreciate, these new option lines will help me too much,
I would like to ask you if it is possible to to add histo version for the indicator "Super smoothed average 1.4.ex4", if you have the mq4 version,

pacois wrote: Mon May 22, 2017 8:56 am Hi, repaint indicators have been used, but at least one can serve.

Rule Up: Green Line> White Cross -1 line trend Blue;

Dn rule: Green line <white cross 1 line trend Red;

Logically, it's just an idea, not a certainty.
pacois,can you explain setting of sub window indicators
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.