Re: Does this indicator repaint?

marwilli wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 8:10 pm Dear all,
i think that this indy is a repainter?
If so, anyone some alternative idea?
Thanks in advance
Regards Markus
Markus

It does not repaint
But do not confuse the multi time frame updating of all the bars that belong to higher time frame current (still opened) bar and repainting. The higher time frame still opened bar state on all the lower time frame bars that bellong to that still opened bar must be updated (or else it will be a repainter)

mladen wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 8:37 pm Markus

It does not repaint
But do not confuse the multi time frame updating of all the bars that belong to higher time frame current (still opened) bar and repainting. The higher time frame still opened bar state on all the lower time frame bars that bellong to that still opened bar must be updated (or else it will be a repainter)
Thank you for the explanation, has helped me a lot :-)
Regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Lithus Insanemind wrote: Wed May 17, 2017 9:49 pm What do I do to see if a repaint indicator is:
I install a program that records the screen, and I let the computer record for a few hours at a 1 or 5 minutes timeframe.
Then I watch the video with increased speed.
Lithus Insanemind, you can watch it on a 1 minute time frame, and when it changes it's signal mark it with a vertical line watch for it to change after a closed bar.