Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi Dear mladen sir ,
this is a "discontinued signal lines rsi" dsl_-_rsx.mq4 indicator Can you please add Display coloured bars, and buy/sell signal alert ( sound ,push notification , mail ) on first time buy / sell if already buy and discontinue bars and repeat buy ..........then no signal and alert ( only fresh buy/sell alert wanted ) sir below image like buy sell signal alerts sir Display coloured bars is must sir please Thankyou sir
My children are very smelly sir

mladen wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 5:08 pm And since this is a thread for indicators with alerts, here is a version with alerts, multi time frame and the newest set of prices
dear mladen,
i test it with two lines in M1 in combination with one line M1 and one line with M5 properties. Function is well. :-)
Is it possible to get arrows? Would be nice
Thank you in advance
Regards Markus
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

camisa wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 7:16 pm Hello mladen, mrtools,

Is it possible to add áudio alerts to the attached indicator please?
Hi camisa
use some new version,it using MLADENs T3 clean as a base then slow/fast 2 instances cross for signaling,nothing more
one ver is posted here ,may be it help you
https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1295354193
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

camisa wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 8:55 pm Thank mntiwana but I think the indicators are diferent? They have diferente parameters

PS: by the way, I need the following indicator with áudio alerts ONLY at arrows (divergences) and alerts on still opened bar option
camisa

Divergence can not be spotted on a still opened bar
It needs an extreme confirmation - which means it needs some bars already formed to have a confirmation. Otherwise it would be just another case of ZigZag indicator