Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

fxover wrote: Mladen,
if you have time please..
Sorry, but without knowing exact name of each and every line, not possible to have what you are asking
Plus, that is one of the cases where the entries are not defined, but are drawn after the fact using some rules that can not be defined for run-time (for test try it : draw a horizontal line and then open a buy or a sell when the price is near ut, and see what happens in run-time)

sal wrote:Hi Mladen
could you please advise the attached indi is in MTF ? if not pls. update.
I am not coder, but i wish to modify this indicator to get signal in this INDICATOR by using multi charts.
Do have simliar in your indi bank.
That version is not multi time frame but there are a lot off TDI indicator (since that is TDI) that are already multi time frame

Snowski wrote:Hi guys,

Looking for a relatively light-weight Volume Profile indicator. Have tried quite a few of them and the one below seems to be ideal (showing last x POCs, Value Area, etc).However, when I load this on several charts, MT4 seems to freeze at times. Looking at CPU it seems this indie loves CPU for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Does anyone know of a good alternative, or see a way to make this indie less of a CPU hog..? Perhaps just update once a minute or so would be a good idea. 
And double-check that old POCs and Volume Profiles are not recalculated over and over again?

Thanks in advance.

Snow

Perhaps a version that only prints levels instead of the bar map.

sal wrote:Hi Mladen
could you please advise the attached indi is in MTF ? if not pls. update.
I am not coder, but i wish to modify this indicator to get signal in this INDICATOR by using multi charts.
Do have simliar in your indi bank.
Hi sal
As MLADEN told there are numerous versions around,test this of MRTOOLS version,mtf with some more
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

FXphilosopher wrote:I like this idea but keep in mind that market behavior does not fit a normal distribution.  In that view, ATR may act as a better observation tool.
Hi FXphilosopher
You are Welcome here thanks for joining us
regards

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

DIM1NE wrote:Hi guys! Could you help me with coding Xi-AsianSession indicator and adding several new features. Now it shows only one standart deviation which is simply Asian Session range. You can change Open and Close hours of Session by changing OpenHour and CloseHour fileds in Inputs (time is GMT). Here on the screen below you can see how this indicator works now:

Could you guys automate adding 3 standart deviation blocks above and below Asian Session range like shown on the screen:

Thank you in advance.
I am watching that example and what I fail to see is how would it be used if the extra ranges will be drawn in past (where they have nothing in common with prices that will be formed later)

sal wrote:Mntiwana...
Thanks and wonderful and have the arrows..
I got one attached now. but its got hanged my pc.. i dont know its a MTF with selected TF option.
Does have any bugs in this. ??
Apply this indicator along with,hope it will be work
i am talking about the indicator you posted.
"TDI-RT-Clone.ex4"

mladen wrote:
I am watching that example and what I fail to see is how would it be used if the extra ranges will be drawn in past (where they have nothing in common with prices that will be formed later)
Thank you guys for your interest. I can say I don't use this Asian Session range as one signal to enter Market. There are several ones and not every day they can be seen. With your help I just want to automate this indicator to build this blocks above and below.

Here is my explanation of the trade I made based on the ICT method before Janet Yellen's speech that day:

The Daily High (1.06332) was established between GMT 7:00-9:00 (yellow block). This Daily High also fitted 61.8 Fibonacci level of previous Daily HL and overbought level of 2 standard deviations (magenta block). Market Makers set BIG Sell Limit orders right on this 1.06332 price level. They even twice made fake moves to this level (yellow block) and (green block) in order to get more liquidity for their Sell Limit orders, but even then, their Sell Limit orders were not filled completely, because twice we had a rejection EXACTLY from this 1.06332 price level. Finally they formed the Double Top, then the Price channel was broken and at the end MMs removed all their Buy Limit orders from around 1.0606 - 1.0611 area that previously supported price and twice moved it up above GMT 5 Price that day. As a result we saw that EURUSD flash crash.
Attachments