Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

dio889 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 8:58 pm first point is always m30 or m15? for 5m chart?
So, to make all the setup more easy do this like i do .....

1) find the recent M15 dot ( on M15 or M5 is the same )
2) ask yourself : this M15 dot in now the 2dot of other Semafor ? ( ex. H4/H1/M30)
3) this M15 dot is in trend with the Big H4/H1/M30 semafor or it is in reversal mode ?
4) if this M15 dot is in trend with Big semafor, wait the candle close above or below the Ma's and his color is Blue for Up , Violet for down.
5) Look if other indicators confirm your trade, and then SHOOT :) .

P.S.: look the chart attached here , and follow the checklist that i have say here
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post:
boytoy
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 9:07 pm So, to make all the setup more easy do this like i do .....

1) find the recent M15 dot ( on M15 or M5 is the same )
2) ask yourself : this M15 dot in now the 2dot of other Semafor ? ( ex. H4/H1/M30)
3) this M15 dot is in trend with the Big H4/H1/M30 semafor or it is in reversal mode ?
4) if this M15 dot is in trend with Big semafor, wait the candle close above or below the Ma's and his color is Blue for Up , Violet for down.
5) Look if other indicators confirm your trade, and then SHOOT :) .

P.S.: look the chart attached here , and follow the checklist that i have say here
ok thank i understand now

what are the points yellow and white?

dio889 wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 1:28 am ok thank i understand now

what are the points yellow and white?
The Yellow and White dots are the Middle dots you can use it like 2dot of M30 and M15 ;)

You can use it like extra entry , or like second dot of a big semafor ( ex. H4 H1 ) .
Or you can use it in a reversal point :
( ex. when you have an M15 reversal dot you can use the second mid dot to enter and close when the opposite mid dot appear ) :)
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA