Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Works well...with clear entries .....just be patient and wait for the breaks

Chart HA mtf set to M5 or MT15 ( as you prefer) to be easily traded on a M1 chart for cheaper entries. The HA mtf takes the noise out of the M1 and keeps you in the trade.

Added the buy sell pressure Indicator to promote mrtools excellent work, telling you when the bulls or bears are out of the game and when they are back.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
knglerxst

RplusT wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2023 10:18 pm Works well...with clear entries .....just be patient and wait for the breaks

Chart HA mtf set to M5 or MT15 ( as you prefer) to be easily traded on a M1 chart for cheaper entries. The HA mtf takes the noise out of the M1 and keeps you in the trade.

Added the buy sell pressure Indicator to promote mrtools excellent work, telling you when the bulls or bears are out of the game and when they are back.

What specific indicator are you using? I don't see JMA on mine.

knglerxst wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:53 am What specific indicator are you using? I don't see JMA on mine.
viewtopic.php?p=1295502171#p1295502171
download/file.php?id=3452274

You can download the indicator from the link. In the parameter window you will see "buy pressure method" and "sell pressure method" with a long list to choose from. Just try which method suits you. I'm using the smoothed JMA. There might be better options. If you find one, please let us know too.

RplusT wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 6:03 pm viewtopic.php?p=1295502171#p1295502171
download/file.php?id=3452274

You can download the indicator from the link. In the parameter window you will see "buy pressure method" and "sell pressure method" with a long list to choose from. Just try which method suits you. I'm using the smoothed JMA. There might be better options. If you find one, please let us know too.

Oh, it's "smoothed" JMA. That's why I didn't see it. I thought it was just "JMA" so I was looking for it in the J section of the list.
These users thanked the author knglerxst for the post:
RplusT

Hi to All guys i share my personal Hybrid setup based on Xard and XXXX systems, i hope to help someone with this :)

P.s. : copy the Price and XXXX folders to indicator folder, i have attached all my TF template ;)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, Wolfsteiner, knglerxst, thomdel, ChuChu Rocket, kvak, Jonex1995, Chickenspicy, Krunal Gajjar
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2023 9:56 pm Hi to All guys i share my personal Hybrid setup based on Xard and XXXX systems, i hope to help someone with this :)

P.s. : copy the Price and XXXX folders to indicator folder, i have attached all my TF template ;)
You're awesome thank you for re-uploading it in ZIP :razz:

This is great.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Giangyforex
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Like Xard and XXXX say : Wait and look what semafor and ZZline tell you, find your Bias and 2dot and then Shoot ...Wait and Repeat ;)

P.s.: this is a fast setup with ema 13 and 5 ( i have stolen it from Xard but dont tell Him ) :)
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, ChuChu Rocket, KAESER444

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:03 pm Like Xard and XXXX say : Wait and look what semafor and ZZline tell you, find your Bias and 2dot and then Shoot ...Wait and Repeat ;)

P.s.: this is a fast setup with ema 13 and 5 ( i have stolen it from Xard but dont tell Him ) :)

Hi

I really have trouble using xard because I'm really not used to repaint indicators, so is there a really clear video or tutorial please?

and where are the semafor and ZZline on the screen please?

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:03 pm Like Xard and XXXX say : Wait and look what semafor and ZZline tell you, find your Bias and 2dot and then Shoot ...Wait and Repeat ;)

Your setups are beautiful <3
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
Chickenspicy
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

dio889 wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:05 pm Hi

I really have trouble using xard because I'm really not used to repaint indicators, so is there a really clear video or tutorial please?

and where are the semafor and ZZline on the screen please?
Look this is so easy to see, train your mind to see the setup and it become more easy and fast to understand
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, ChuChu Rocket