Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Got it! Fantastic.
Unfortunately and luckily I am still (not for long though) stuck in the office the whole day with no possibility to trade directly from my computer. What I CAN do is to trade on higher timeframes early in the morning from and late in the evening when I am back home.

Hope to share as soon as I can some great results too :)
Thanks amdudus for your amazing contribution!

I miss momentum indicators

friend4you wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:16 pm

These russian guys have sometimes really new ideas of trading, but it's difficult to read their boards with translator. Can you tell more about how to trade this, maybe rules?
Thanks for the links. Looks like the good old stuff like Pallada is not forgotten. Also the Profit Supreme Meter of 2013 got a new life, twice as big and (not by amdudus) renamed as RenkoMtf. Also symphony is a good, old spike indicator. It's also good that you deliver the mq4 files of many files, so that progress can go on.

I don't think that this few indicators give all traders the confidence of trading on ranging or spiky charts. I miss momentum indicators that filter these situations like atr-bands (see my earlier posts) or vsmark you posted on earlier pics. Murrays Math and other horizontal line indicators work mainly on higher timeframes than M 15. I have to test all some days, it's good work. Also the prediction that EURUSD has a false breakout down became true today.

Please click on quoted message and describe for us this engineering indicator, does it repaint? Why did you decide against some indicators of earlier pics?

Re: I miss momentum indicators

[quote=friend4you post_id=1295392976 time=1564066317 user_id=4867375]

Maybe I have not carefully looked at the specified indicator. I have not tested it for even a week. I post it for use. Perhaps this is a really good thing.
  Also I will test over the next week and we can exchange impressions.
Forex Professional Engineering__DRAW_LINE_1

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Starting with mail #11, I retype and post instructions on how to trade with the two templates he created, “DAODZAN” and “Extreme Level”.
In this case, you don't have to scroll through a lot of unrelated posts.
When he finishes mail #11 and starts mail #12, I may make a PDF file so you can download.