Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 am
Yesterday, late in the evening and this morning, I intentionally entered to trade in EURUSD. After yesterday's evening cross, it was clear that today the euro market will be practically without movement. It was also clear that before tomorrow's meeting of the European Central Bank, the volatility would be almost zero.
  And what is your vaunted strategy? How will she show herself in such conditions?
  That is not clear is a trading system or a speculator? Or both? Or is it not another?
:)
Yes, these pics look good, I know most indis also from your posts of 2018, but how do you use green and red divergence lines?

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 1:49 am
Yesterday, late in the evening and this morning, I intentionally entered to trade in EURUSD. After yesterday's evening cross, it was clear that today the euro market will be practically without movement. It was also clear that before tomorrow's meeting of the European Central Bank, the volatility would be almost zero.
  And what is your vaunted strategy? How will she show herself in such conditions?
Below the result: an entrance with a deposit amount of 3771.98, an exit of 4195.58. This is about 12% of the deposit. I removed several open positions forcibly, without waiting for the result. This is seen on the screenshot.
  In just two days, the deposit amount increased from 2,791.78 to 4,195.58 by 51%.
  That is not clear is a trading system or a speculator? Or both? Or is it not another?
:)
Outstanding.