Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

RobertMY wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:01 pm

Jesus... Did anyone test this?!

I have just roughly tested it on GBPUSD 15M

TF for indi is 1H, signals are on 15M: 60 Days, 1728 pips profit, DDmax: 18.4 pips. 25 Trades in 60 days, SL 50p, no TP just on opposite signal, win ratio is 92%

Guys, TEST this out!
Hi RobertMY,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Would you mind elaborating on what you look for? For example, do you take a trade when the line changes colour? Or do you take a trade when the lines cross?

Thanks

UPDATE about the SSA Indicator:

I tested the indi on 1M chart and was observing wisely...

It repaints, and even heavily over many bars back.

BUT: If one is looking for a non-repainting indicator as a stand-alone system, this I have never seen one yet. Only the newbie who want to be along with the "90 % losing traders" with force, will depend on one indicator! My first rough judgment, fully IMHO: The concept is VERY interesting! Combine it with your trader knowledge and filter well. Have momentum in mind. The one thing I learned is, this indicator is NOT proper back-testable with my software, it must be urgently forward tested! The performance will be different but there is simply further knowledge required: Combination of signals, price geometrics, risk management and really proper money management.

I have a rough idea of how to make this indicator making a profit from 100$ to 15K$ in 90 days, with 100$ risk in total. This is with proper MM absolutely doable.

In the next step, I´ll go to test the "non-repainting" version of it. We will see how this performs. There is somewhere a version with "endpoint" feature. Let's see...

RobertMY wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:51 pm UPDATE about the SSA Indicator:

I have a rough idea of how to make this indicator making a profit from 100$ to 15K$ in 90 days, with 100$ risk in total. This is with proper MM absolutely doable.

In the next step, I´ll go to test the "non-repainting" version of it. We will see how this performs. There is somewhere a version with "endpoint" feature. Let's see...

Before you risc much on this indicator, some words from many years of trading:
Nearly ALWAYS, when you read in options or in name ssa, tma, goertzel, snake, super-signal (arrowindi) it repaints. Also lag, eInt or too many good reversal signals before new highs are signs
or in the words of the inventor malden years ago:
"Since I am saying that repainting is a coding error and recalculating is something else, yes, you are right. But I regretted a thousand times for making centered TMA, Goertzel browser, SSA and some similar stuff - in the end I ended explaining that it is how it is supposed to work but that it is not supposed to be used for signals. Oh well, ces't la vie [smile]"

But that SSA seems not to repaint, if you put lag to 0 (means 0 bars repaint maybe), but smoothness is gone, but still useful.

Check for repainting:
Mark points on M1 with vertical lines and restart mt4 an hour later as ssa caluclates the number of bars seen on chart, so that normal procedure of adding indicator later again without changing timeframe or restarting will not show the repainting (similar on older repainting stepMa), and also more important watch and mark on backtester.

Most indis of mladen and mrtools don't repaint. I added a ssa with the proposed endpoint non repainting (npr) feature.

The red nrtr seems to be a good indicator. What do you use daily?

Why is pitchfork your preferred trading approach? Which template do you use on M1-M15?

amdudus wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:30 pm In MAIL 11 you can see FxGhani Secret Confirmation Indicator
Here is what the seller writes:

I’m a secretary of information
This is the most powerful and simple indicator ..
its non repainted for all time frames ..
So what can you do with this indicator .............
1 ... Binary Trading
2 ... Scalping
3 ... Intra day
4 ... Swing Trading
5 ... Position Trading
6 ... Long Term
For All Time Frames, Commodities available in MT4 ...
You can confirm your own strategy trade with this indicator ...
confirmation signal setup ...
OR
you can also use this individually or Separately ....
Recommended for you
REPAINT!! Do really knows this indicator ??
viewtopic.php?t=8472762&start=180
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

RobertMY wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:51 pm UPDATE about the SSA Indicator:

BUT: If one is looking for a non-repainting indicator as a stand-alone system, this I have never seen one yet. Only the newbie who want to be along with the "90 % losing traders" with force, will depend on one indicator! My first rough judgment, fully IMHO: The concept is VERY interesting! Combine it with your trader knowledge and filter well. Have momentum in mind. The one thing I learned is, this indicator is NOT proper back-testable with my software, it must be urgently forward tested! The performance will be different but there is simply further knowledge required: Combination of signals, price geometrics, risk management and really proper money management.

Hello, I'm forward testing with my trades on EURNZD and NZDUSD (Yeah I love kiwi). Entries on M15 but the Indi will be on H1.....Right know I always take a look at the H4 because I want to know the context before entering a trade.

The line's color change repaints of course that is why I receive a notification each time it changes. I just use this as an alarm to check my ongoing trades.

Maybe I will take a look at the zero lag setting too.

Thanks