Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:09 pm
This is practically the case. For a short period, you will learn how to use one timeframe. I also ask you to take into account the highs and lows and other filters of the system. I plan to lay out in more detail this week .. I want to add allergies, which should greatly facilitate the work. If everything works out ....
Below is the case when there is a buy signal, but levels can be pierced. Zdks will help indicator currency strength and other filters.
What is this Zdks?

amdudus wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:45 am Today is very bad with the Internet. I could not comment on the questions. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
  Improved templates. Now they will be with two good allergies. Detailed comments from Monday.I am preparing mail 12.
hi amdudus
kindly clarify reg 2 indicators
1.Darkenergy dots they are appearing on current candle ,do they reapaint?do they recalculates when we open new chart and attach the indicator?
2.peak and valley AAYR+TT indicator does it appear on current candle? does it rapaints and recalculates?I got doubt that signal is coming after few bars are formed

amdudus wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:45 am Today is very bad with the Internet. I could not comment on the questions. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
  Improved templates. Now they will be with two good allergies. Detailed comments from Monday.I am preparing mail 12.
That oscillator looks good. Thanks for that response to my posts. Most ZZ indicators are showing up after few bars or are repainting. PZ made some non-repainting ones. Not all indicators are only used for entry.
Maybe you split your mail in several (even splitted) zip or rar packages. Easier, as many haven't fast internet here and you just need to download few files.

ummadirajani wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 3:41 pm

hi amdudus
kindly clarify reg 2 indicators
1.Darkenergy dots they are appearing on current candle ,do they reapaint?do they recalculates when we open new chart and attach the indicator?
2.peak and valley AAYR+TT indicator does it appear on current candle? does it rapaints and recalculates?I got doubt that signal is coming after few bars are formed
1.Darkenergy dots is an indicator after the "treatment" by our homebrew coder. It does not draw, but sometimes, when the price goes higher than half a bar, it tends to “freeze”. Therefore, I use it together with other indicators.
2.Peak and Valley AA YR + TT indicator is an excellent replacement for all SSA, TMA since after PeakValleyPeriod / DividerForPeriod - it no longer draws ... and if it is a medium or extreme High / Low, on the ADR that goes through the roof,
yes, plus there is already a divergence or a couple - so such a setup is magnified at times: rolleyes: at least on M1-M5 and in a less calm market ...
  Peak and Valley AA YR + TT is modified by the Tankk coder. It is an indicator of asymmetric fractals. The number of candles on the left, the number of candles on the right = PeakValeyPeriod / DriverForPeriod = fractal is formed. SIGNALBAR-corrected + PeakValeyPeriod / DriverForPeriod.
  An up fractal is a series of at least five consecutive candles, and immediately after it there are two bars with lower highs. The opposite configuration corresponds to a down fractal.
I quoted him.

friend4you wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:42 pm

That oscillator looks good. Thanks for that response to my posts. Most ZZ indicators are showing up after few bars or are repainting. PZ made some non-repainting ones. Not all indicators are only used for entry.
Maybe you split your mail in several (even splitted) zip or rar packages. Easier, as many haven't fast internet here and you just need to download few files.
I will try to break it down into different packages. I thought it was worse than my Internet is no longer in the whole world. :facepalm: