Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

andy5135 wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 7:19 pm Dear mrtools,
first of all, thank you for the great support and the arrow alert. It´s great.
I thing something is gone through the modification.
I can´t see / enable the signal line and it is not possible to change the colors. (first indi window old indi, second indi windows mod indi with alert)
Is this a fault of me and my settings?
Best regards Andy
There is no signal line in that indicator. There are arrows instead

I can´t see / enable the signal line and it is not possible to change the colors. (first indi window old indi, second indi windows mod indi with alert)
Best regards Andy
Andy, the "showSignalLine" it's under the "filteron" external settings, as for the rest, unfortunately it's probably a build 1090 issue, which can be fixed check here:::[url]https://www.forex-station.com/view ... 1295355596[/url]

Best regards Andy
I think it is working well as supposed to be
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:23 pm Andy, the "showSignalLine" it's under the "filteron" external settings, as for the rest, unfortunately it's probably a build 1090 issue, which can be fixed check here:::[url]https://www.forex-station.com/view ... 1295355596[/url]
dear mrtools, mladen and mntiwana,
thanks for your answers. I´ve checked your answers. It was the typical problem with build 1090 issue.
Now it works fine (new save, new compile)
regards Andy

zeproo wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:27 am Hello everyone,

Can someone create an up & down arrow based on this indicator averages ribbon 2.9 from mister mladen please ?
blue = green arrow up
sandybrown = red arrow down

Thanks soo much and greetings from
Mister V
Mister V, added an arrow(dot) option, on this version you can choose dots, lines, or dots + lines. You can choose arrow size, arrow type, and arrow color you prefer. The picture is using default settings except dots only and daily time frame on H4 chart.