Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

shreck wrote:

Hello Mr Mladen and Mr Tools,please help me check this indicator i dont get alert arrows on over-bought and over-sold everytime.
please can you help or is there some other indicator that shows spikes for this.
i use it to take reversals on binary options and it has produced 70% acuracy ratio when used with other filters like RSI
Do you know,it repaints .
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

alif wrote:dear Mr.mladen and Mrtools...

Please help me to check this indicator. it makes my mt4 terminal become slower, especially when choosing the option "change color on the middle line cross". (using mt4 ver 4. build 1065). thanks.
Super Passband Filter

This is what John Ehlers calls "Super PassBand Filter" (as described in the July 2016 edition of TASC)
Some additions added by MLADEN (mainly the calculation count - that count changes the value of the "band") Multi symbol and Multi Time Frame already supported.
in picture the version 1.1 (experiment version)
Though it is working with me with out any slowing down problem,even with middle line cross option but experts knows better.
lower picture with outer level cross.
I think this experiment version can be used for ranging market detection and or as slightly alternative to trend direction force index.
(arrows/Vlines requested)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Chickenspicy
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

shreck wrote: 

Hello Mr Mladen and Mr Tools,please help me check this indicator i dont get alert arrows on over-bought and over-sold everytime.
please can you help or is there some other indicator that shows spikes for this.
i use it to take reversals on binary options and it has produced 70% acuracy ratio when used with other filters like RSI
shreck

As mntiwana told : it repaints
You are probably wasting time with it

shreck wrote: 

Hi, this is not mtf, seems not repainting, and try.

mntiwana wrote: Do you know,it repaints .
Yes I it repaints, I only use it to get overbought or oversold signals, then I use RSI for re-entries.
It is winning a lot of trades.
Or can you point out any other Indicator with similar characteristics that doesn't repaint.
From my little understanding it signals when in overbought and adjusted itself when price keeps going in that direction.
But once I breaks out level 10/-10 I do pick reversals with Bollinger band/RSI indi.
Please advice
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance