Re: Coding Help

mladen
I got the EA to work but it seems to be processing the 35_ma several times a candle. Probably another syntax problem. Could you take look at it ??
Indicator looks great and the ATR works well and adapts to each pair. I don't know if that is what is causing the drag on the EA. I haven't changed all the notes & comment in the EA yet so pay any attention to them. The Complies, runs & trades in the strategy tester but drags on and you can see the problem in the DATA WINDOW their are several 35_ma indicators showing when you run your cursor over the chart
Thank you
Ray

traderduke wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 12:36 am mladen
I got the EA to work but it seems to be processing the 35_ma several times a candle. Probably another syntax problem. Could you take look at it ??
Indicator looks great and the ATR works well and adapts to each pair. I don't know if that is what is causing the drag on the EA. I haven't changed all the notes & comment in the EA yet so pay any attention to them. The Complies, runs & trades in the strategy tester but drags on and you can see the problem in the DATA WINDOW their are several 35_ma indicators showing when you run your cursor over the chart
Thank you
Ray

rk-ml-35_MA_SquizeMA_Ed_FLET_colorMod nmc v4.mq4

RK-35_MA_Squize-RevT-EA-v1-wtrendwdayw9-TrlS.mq4
Ray

Check what magic numbers it is generating

mladen wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 6:58 am Yes, there is - an automatic magic number generated by the EA
As far as I see that should be checked
Mladen
I have been using this quick & dirty EA to test indicators for the last 4 years and haven't had any thing like this happen before. I cleaned up the magic number and made it simpler. The problem still exist in the strategy tester. I hope that is what you meant when you said :check the magic number.
thank you
Ray

see new EA