Re: Can EX4 be decompiled on new MT4 builds?

Decompiling on new MT4 EX4 files is not possible.

Some scams that are claiming that they can do that (and in their "ads" they are showing a such a basic lack of knowledge what can and what can not be restored from a compiled code, any compiled code, that it is becoming hilarious).

If it was possible I would have already find some of my code decompiled :)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
Darkdoji

mladen wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:52 pm No decomping
Some scams that are claiming that they can do that (and in their "ads" they are showing a such a basic lack of knowledge what can and what can not be restored from a compiled code, any compiled code, that it is becoming hilarious). If it was possible I would have already find some of my code decompiled :)
And it is " The" best feature of new mt4 :)
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Darkdoji
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:45 pm
And it is " The" best feature of new mt4 :)
Regardless of that there are still scammers that are trying to scam people for "decompiling"

I am not going to discuss the "need to decompile" now (which I consider useless) but in any case if you want to be scammed, pay for decompilation and then get some rubbish as the decompiled code.

What they have shown on places where I have seen a decompiled code is ridiculous and is just showing the ignorance of those selling the "decompiling service"
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
boytoy