Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Chickenspicy wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:57 pm #banished
Regit
Chickenspicy
ImpLaNT

R.I.P.
Hey do you never sleep? In any case R.I.P.

(-_-)

PS: No war and I do not know those people in your photo I have never heard of any either those you claim to be Nigerians or those states side. Frankly, not really interested in such things. AND no war that anyone here knows about - fake news must be. And please do R.I.P. I really would like to focus because soon we begin to post trades. You have never even ever won half a trade by Orbit EVER so where do you get the gusto. R.I.P. Thanks very much in advance.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Tue Aug 08, 2023 2:35 pm A pity you have to go but you MUST go, there is a lot more and you have seen not nearly all what I have in mind. Best wishes
Obviously you misunderstood something from my posts. Perhaps this is the shortcomings of the translation. Such misunderstandings were, are and will be. I haven't gone anywhere and I don't intend to do it ... :)

HOW TO PLAN TRADES AHEAD (WEEKLY) AND EXECUTE THE PLAN EFFECTIVELY

(-_-)

PS: Under the conditions I was trading I simply relied on Cyclicality + Term Trades = same sign to define "Spot Trend" which is the trend at the pivot of entry and that is basically sufficient because you already know direction ahead so nothing special. Also used Pivots substratum (that is instead of directly relying on H4 for entry pivots given one had occurred at high I traded on M30 pivoting each time and therefore substratum because those pivots are less than H4 but still nested withing the operating H4 pivots). Just a thought.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ImpLaNT, Mundu19

As might be observed I did not follow all the rules and for instance did not wait to take profit in FLE. Why? Trading is not an equation it is a human occupation and the context of humans rarely fit rules always and people still need to get by (it is the market space that is an equation). So based on my circumstances I was not waiting for no FLE --- did not have the time and I was scalping. Plus Gold is approximately trading under edge conditions (near some kind of sudden and dramatic pullback or reversal) so being careful too. Fact is such dramatic reactions reflect a condition known as topological mixing which is a property of all chaotic spaces. and still safe with the limits Page 12 allows. But this time I also did not set stop to the zero level required by Page 12 and set it to the M30 pivot I entered by each time (both around the intraday pivot line MRI). So you still get to vary things but once you are outside the specifications of Page 12 it is a no brainer that the risk parameter is changed. You want to be more careful therefore.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

Page 12 says on command 1 space BC is phaselocked and, B ---> C 100/100 Times
That the User has 2 control signals in space BC (Commands 1 and 2)
That the User may deploy either elements in 3 as strategy over this space.
That the User sets Stop > B (Risk-Free Space < B)
That the User TP’s all trades cyclic trend side = C (FLE)

For those that downloaded the file containing the Planning and Control document - kindly correct line 4 on page 3 to the bold type. Otherwise and as can be seem above there is an important typo that can mislead if read as is on the downloadable document.

(_-_)
hesam-moon, Mundu19

I know it will take time for people to get into the notion of risk-free space and understand its absolute value and therefore adopt it whether they are honest enough to attribute it to Orbit Logic or NOT (more likely). First, space without measure identities (definitions that delimit the space), define as risky space for trading. This is because the trader does not know how to organise a valid view of the space and remains jumpy even for the slightest changes "adverse" to her entry. Delimited space is the work space of the trader and the notion in Orbit is to let the trader take her decisions in the rational sense rather than be driven by irrationality underpinned by fear, underpinned by ignorance of the space.

So for instance a trader is trading in negative space and makes a sell entry which within seconds of such an entry suffers adverse excursion (price moves contrary and strongly so). She (the trader) is likely to assume a loss ahead and cut her losses (on the seemingly "wise" but profoundly ignorant advise of the outdated but very popular trading methods available). But if the trader has a delimited sense of space she could instead NOT "cut her losses" ---> but switch to a mode of thinking that sees the errant trade as in a "holding strategy". Because in negative space it is more likely than not that at the next pivot high price is returned to trend. So instead of fulfilling a prophecy based on the ignorant advice from methods ignorant of the correct notions of trading space, she a) knows the "errant" move will not break bounds and b) turns this "error" to advantage by adding a new order at the next pivot down say. As such (and repeating the same behaviour over time), the account grows at a faster rate in risk-free space than it would in risky space promoted by current methods in oversupply. It is the method and not the inability of the trader which conditions the trading mentality currently provided by the tenebrific and apophenic methods in oversupply at this point in time. It takes reasoning, positive experience of the ideas being suggested here, etc for people to see the point (and of course for many they will never in fact see any point at all which is fine). I make the comment because it is important to understand I am not simply attacking those methodologies that are non science tenebrific and apophenic, rather, I am pointing to important differences that differentiate what we encourage and what is in oversupply to traders currently. Finally, one needs to wonder why are these tenebrific and apophenic methods in oversupply? Well because in truth they represent very inferior thinking unrelated to the actual dynamics that drive markets. Anyone and everyone is an expert in those fields but you reap what you sow.

Think about it, if I hop on one leg 50 times and the MACD changes in direction to indicate entry - and I succeed in doing so successfully 7 times I can declare a new "trading system"within those methods. But my "system" is baseless in reality as it does not relate to any fundamental of the science of complex dynamical systems. And of course once the "system" fails and continues to fail, the shamelessness of it all is that I can come back and say the "system has stopped working" - and I am not required to give any reason. This is why it is true that it is best to reference a science based market model so that you not only know what you are doing but are able to see with your eyes why you are wrong when you are wrong. In that way you have a higher measure of survival potentially because you can correct things to improve. I hope I make some sense.

(-_-)
hesam-moon, Mundu19

Note not saying above you MUST use Orbit NO. Your "System" is the same as Orbit and in many ways work the same. But Orbit employs the Logic of Markets exactly. So just saying we are traders civilized enough to share ideas. Where such ideas are new we should talk about them and see how it might benefit us all. From the cloud Orbit is a very different creature and the more I hear of the prototype and the ideas behind it the better the cloud drill. Everything has meaning but we value meanings differently.

The Crow (-_-)
hesam-moon

At any one time there is only one market. That market is going somewhere nobody can tell into the near-term future with any consistency. No one in the whole world and not just today, but forever. Not even with new technology, techniques, systems whatever. That is what chaos is saying it is actually written down as I have stated in books by scientists. That is why chaos came to be - it explains why and how the market is unpredictable it is the science charged with that kind of thinking.

But it also shows that if you forget trying to predict the market there is a diagonal by which you can trade the market for its full range and that, that diagonal is always correct to range. Always. This is not me talking this is chaos theory it is written in books anyone can read.

It says there (in the books), that there is no randomness in this whatsoever because a chaotic system does not admit ANY randomness (read chaotic system = deterministic system). So why predict at all when you know the direction and range of the market each time? The largest trade you can get uncontroverted by any other alternative device. Why waste your time and risk the gambling we call trading at this time.

Orbit finds the diagonal each time and you can test that. We show you how in OrbitPlay - I mean, how can trading be simpler than that?

a) You work out the space to trade and decide how you want to trade (1) Long-term? (2) Short-term or (3) scalp?

b) You wait for the week to open and there is either a new diagonal or there is an ongoing cascade.

c) You see a nested pivot in 6n, the signs change (like traffic lights) you trade it any which way you want and call it anything you want scalp, position whatever you like it is the same because the mechanism by which the market propagates itself is a single pattern that inverts on change in direction, etc, etc. an equation.

I am not sure which part I make complicated to understand? Chaos simplifies --- makes naked - things that are hidden as above. I know that and Orbit can attest. I swear it cannot be simpler.

(-_-)

PS: just in case - I would be happy to know of things simpler or safer or as testable than the thesis available for proof that chaos theory proffers and fractal geometry translates right here and now.
Mundu19