Re: Zig-Zag Indicators MT4

kvak wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:13 am Here is version with button...
we livk you <3
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, kvak, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 1:23 am It’s just that I don’t understand how, with such a strong price surge (look at the last candle), even the lower partitions of the KSO such as 2n, 3n remained red and did not change color... At the same time, I see that the fractal pattern section reacted and is quite consistent with the situation...
I've finally had time this week to properly study Orbit. To aid my learning I've created some indicators which seemed to have turned out OK. These are all based on the Black Arrows / Semaphores so they will repaint and I would suggest refreshing charts regularly.

These indicators are derived from Mr Tools' ZigZag oscillator : viewtopic.php?p=1295504339#p1295504339

In the first image, two of these oscillators are shown, one with the 48 setting and the other with 12, in line with Orbit settings. It helps demonstrate the purpose of the histogram and candle indicators.

When the 48 and 12 arrows are in alignment they produce either green for up or magenta for down. It's gray for when big arrow up and black arrow down or vice versa. (Using magenta arrows here instead of black due to background).

So histo with alerts and candles with button and alerts. Then a dashboard to complete the set. It may be useful to help monitor other symbols. The dashboard needs the histo indicator in the same folder to work.

Note: All arrows are generated by separate Orbit indicators. None of the attached indicators generate arrows.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 5):
kvak, Chickenspicy, fxmoney, TradeXtra, RodrigoRT7

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:32 pm I've finally had time this week to properly study Orbit. To aid my learning I've created some indicators which seemed to have turned out OK. These are all based on the Black Arrows / Semaphores so they will repaint and I would suggest refreshing charts regularly.
I missed a bit of code such that the auto-width didn't refresh automatically when zooming in & out.
Corrected versions attached.

These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, 88FX88, RodrigoRT7

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:32 pm I've finally had time this week to properly study Orbit. To aid my learning I've created some indicators which seemed to have turned out OK. These are all based on the Black Arrows / Semaphores so they will repaint and I would suggest refreshing charts regularly.

These indicators are derived from Mr Tools' ZigZag oscillator : viewtopic.php?p=1295504339#p1295504339

In the first image, two of these oscillators are shown, one with the 48 setting and the other with 12, in line with Orbit settings. It helps demonstrate the purpose of the histogram and candle indicators.

When the 48 and 12 arrows are in alignment they produce either green for up or magenta for down. It's gray for when big arrow up and black arrow down or vice versa. (Using magenta arrows here instead of black due to background).

So histo with alerts and candles with button and alerts. Then a dashboard to complete the set. It may be useful to help monitor other symbols. The dashboard needs the histo indicator in the same folder to work.

Note: All arrows are generated by separate Orbit indicators. None of the attached indicators generate arrows.

ZZ_Trend histo (alerts).ex4ZZ-Trend_Candles (alerts) BT.ex4ZZ-Trend_DB BT.ex4
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Zig-Zag Indicators MT4

Jedidiah wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 6:16 am
Hello Jedidiah,
I see that you have put many indicators with the zigzag and I have a request for you (when you have the time and desire...or other coder....)
I need a zigzag that :
1) does the sum of a certain number of swings (this parameter as input starting from 4)
2 ) in one of the sides of the screen put the sum
3) if this sum is less than a value (this parameter as input) as 20 pips, then there is the sound alert, popup window and email.
Summarizing: I have 4 swings up and down...the sum is for example 18pips...I have the alert
thanks in advance

Jackson Doh wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 5:44 pm Corrected versions attached.
I read some comments regarding PC lag on the Penguin thread that was using ZZ Trend amongst others and thought I would check the code. I was already aware of some delay loading onto the charts so I've updated the code and it seems to be loading faster. I had made other versions of this indicator so updated all of them. Included here is:

ZZ Trend histo with button;
ZZ Trend histo with Background Zones;
ZZ Trend Candles with Button, updated.
These users thanked the author Jackson Doh for the post (total 5):
Giangyforex, Krunal Gajjar, thomdel, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7