Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

REDntense wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:40 am I take this opportunity to ask how do I upload a video from YouTube and have them seen, because in the option to include a link, when the message is already done you only see the link
Hey! Just copy and paste the Youtube link to your post. No need to add any [URL] prefix 🙂
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

alimpe2000 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:39 am thanks for doing that .
may make it mtf .
and aroows show when obv cross upper and lower horizontal levels.
thanks again .
Hello my friend
Thank you for helping
I am testing the indicator that you made.
I noticed 1 thing, and that is that when I compared the new indicator with the previous indicator, I saw that they differ in some places, even though their settings are the same.
I am sending its photo. In this photo, the upper indicator is what you made new, and the lower one is the indicator that was intended to add top and bottom lines to it.
Please take a look. Maybe I'm wrong.
And the lower indicator has multi-frame capability.
Thank you again.
These users thanked the author alimpe2000 for the post:
kvak

alimpe2000 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:27 am Hello my friend
Thank you for helping
I am testing the indicator that you made.
I noticed 1 thing, and that is that when I compared the new indicator with the previous indicator, I saw that they differ in some places, even though their settings are the same.
I am sending its photo. In this photo, the upper indicator is what you made new, and the lower one is the indicator that was intended to add top and bottom lines to it.
Please take a look. Maybe I'm wrong.
And the lower indicator has multi-frame capability.
Thank you again.
Hello, Yes, This indicator is normalized and normalized data dont be same as non-normalized.....
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
alimpe2000

alimpe2000 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:12 am In your opinion, which of these works better in the market and has more accurate information?
Sorry, I don't using OBV in my trading. It will be your testing and decision what will be better to use.
I have some problems with calculation in MTF mode, if will solved .
I uploaded new version.
Here is another version for your testing, version which using RSI to normalizing data.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 4):
alimpe2000, mrtools, ixion700, ParallelNative

kvak wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:17 am Sorry, I don't using OBV in my trading. It will be your testing and decision what will be better to use.
I uploaded new version.
Here is another version for your testing, version which using RSI to normalizing data.
As far as I can see, that indicator that is not normalized has a better match with the market.
Can I please use that indicator that is not normalized.
It also has a multi-time frame mode.
I mean using the following indicator.
Thank
These users thanked the author alimpe2000 for the post (total 2):
kvak, ParallelNative

kvak wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:17 am Sorry, I don't using OBV in my trading. It will be your testing and decision what will be better to use.
I uploaded new version.
Hello @kvak. This one is really interesting! Could you add a button unique id please? when i try to use this at the same time with OBV div the buttons get messy. Many thanks.
These users thanked the author ixion700 for the post:
kvak
Think out of the box!

ixion700 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:10 am Hello @kvak. This one is really interesting! Could you add a button unique id please? when i try to use this at the same time with OBV div the buttons get messy. Many thanks.
Hello " btn_text " working as a ID for button, simly change name and place x,y for button.
p.s. I will be working on the divergence alerts....
Attachments
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
ixion700, charli