Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

boytoy wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 12:24 pm That's a neat feature by the coder. So those Alternative options possibly use other timeframe readings of the OBV to maybe smooth the noise a bit do you think?

If Normalization is applied would that mean the OBV and it's Alternative options would gain levels of some sort? Like an oscillator that has boundaries overbought/oversold indicators such as RSI and Stochastic?
On Balance Volume with Stochastic Normalization & Signal Line

Kinda experimenting using Stochastic normalization with the obv Alternative options, might be usable. Added a signal line with signal line cross alerts to test. The chart picture using alternative 1.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
galaxy, ixion700, Hashim23, Jimmy, josi, Krunal Gajjar, ParallelNative, 太虚一毫, rafl99

kvak wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:36 am On Balance Volume Divergences with Alternative OBV Calculation Options

Hello, made this version with divergences....

PS: For the Histogram Bar version, please see here: OBV Histogram Version.
hi coders

Is it possible for the obv indicator to move in the range of two lines like the image below?
This image is taken from adding the obv indicator to the value chart indicator, and only the top and bottom lines of the value indicator are visible?
And does the entry and exit of obv have a signal to the lines?
thanks

alimpe2000 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:17 am hi coders

Is it possible for the obv indicator to move in the range of two lines like the image below?
This image is taken from adding the obv indicator to the value chart indicator, and only the top and bottom lines of the value indicator are visible?
And does the entry and exit of obv have a signal to the lines?
thanks
Hello, something like this?

EDIT: Something wrong with my connection or site ? I am not able to upload files....

EDIT2 : Normalized OBV for test.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 6):
galaxy, alimpe2000, ParallelNative, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, ixion700

galaxy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 4:36 am Must be the 2$ organization 🤌

Im talking about an old wannabe hacker
Nope it's actually me. I've been testing a setting in our Cloudflare Firewall tonight and apologize for the issue as it seems to now be interfering with our site's uploads.

Fixing it now! Can you guys can try again? 🙏
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
mrtools, galaxy, kvak, RodrigoRT7
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:31 am Nope it's actually me. I've been testing a setting in our Cloudflare Firewall tonight and apologize for the issue as it seems to now be interfering with our site's uploads.

It's already working
These users thanked the author REDntense for the post:
Jimmy
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

Jimmy wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:31 am Nope it's actually me. I've been testing a setting in our Cloudflare Firewall tonight and apologize for the issue as it seems to now be interfering with our site's uploads.

I take this opportunity to ask how do I upload a video from YouTube and have them seen, because in the option to include a link, when the message is already done you only see the link
Attachments
Tom Baldwin: “What separates the 1% from the other 99% is an enormous amount of effort. It's perseverance. You have to like doing it.”
Paul Tudor Jones: “Trading is a constant struggle between fear and greed.”
Larry Hite: “You don't need to be in every operation. “There is always another good opportunity in the market.”
Michael Marcus: “I don't care if I'm wrong or if I'm right. What matters to me is how much I win when I'm right and how much I lose when I'm wrong.”

It's working for me on TOR browser....
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
Jimmy
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

REDntense wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 5:40 am I take this opportunity to ask how do I upload a video from YouTube and have them seen, because in the option to include a link, when the message is already done you only see the link
Hey guy you can just paste full youtube video link in your post and it appears after u press submit 😁😁😁
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
REDntense
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈