Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

micmac2 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:56 am
IT'S GOING TO BE A HOT SUMMER HARD WORK PAYS OF. GOING TO POST THIS TEMP AS SOON AS I FINISH TESTING IT, JUST CAME UP WITH THIS TODAY WITH BETTER SETTINGS. LIKE DRAKE SAYS LOOK ALIVE!!!!!!!!!
Can you post this?

TDI with Smoothed WPR

This is the TDI using Smoothed WPR (William's Percent Range) for calculation by Mladen and Mrtools and is an interesting indicator which gives very nice TDI cross signals.

Use this indicator and watch for TDI crosses during the New York session for strong trend trading entries.
TDI Smoothed WPR for MT4.png
traders_dynamic_index_v1_nmc.mq4
(11.03 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Re: TDI Pro MT4 latest version Compassfx

moey_dw wrote:
Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:16 am
Traders Dynamic Index (TDI) Pro MT4 from Compassfx Dean Malone. Including all divergence & alert & arrow & trend direction/guides plus all feature from full version Traders Dynamic Index Pro also PDF features catalog/user manual book.

Big thx u to mr ebson & hamish boy :thumbup: :clap: :clap:

TDI PRO MT4 COMPASSFX DEAN MALONE 2018.png
TDI_Pro.ex4
Traders Dynamic Index Pro – CompassFX.pdf
TDI_Pro_User_Manual.pdf
sorry guy, can you tell me if this version of TDi is repainted or not ? many thanks :)

micmac2 wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:56 am
IT'S GOING TO BE A HOT SUMMER HARD WORK PAYS OF. GOING TO POST THIS TEMP AS SOON AS I FINISH TESTING IT, JUST CAME UP WITH THIS TODAY WITH BETTER SETTINGS. LIKE DRAKE SAYS LOOK ALIVE!!!!!!!!!

Hi Can you provide the indicators /template with setting... can you post it please..

Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 12.png
I am wanting an alert for when the market baseline crosses over the 50% mark.
Would it be possible to add that? Or do you recommend another indicator that could do the same thing for me?

Thanks!

rain wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:31 pm
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 12.pngI am wanting an alert for when the market baseline crosses over the 50% mark.
Would it be possible to add that? Or do you recommend another indicator that could do the same thing for me?

Thanks!
Which version are you wanting the alert on?

mrtools wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:05 am
rain wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:31 pm
Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 12.pngI am wanting an alert for when the market baseline crosses over the 50% mark.

Thanks!
Which version are you wanting the alert on?
How about this one?

Thanks!
TDI Red_Green (mtf + alerts +arrows).mq4
(36.58 KiB) Downloaded 110 times