Re: $100 Up Down V6 indicator

Hello Guner,
have you already managed to select the trend signals on your up down indicator? can be done...
I'm on the test PC again, and I'm checking videos where I also have a 2-week newly created Hills with FILTER. I'll tell you what the filter does... You have to figure out how to make it. I also figured out how to make - up down (Hills).
Your indicator is paid. So it's fair.
set your weakest settings...
The filter consists of 2 indicators that must be met... when the signal stick crosses your average (I'll tell you -ob,os). Then there are two conditions... see the separate window at the bottom of the picture and find... if everything is fulfilled... the target finder starts (as the signal stick rises, so does the target finder (he doesn't care if the price goes up or down) like a signal bar)... The volume indicator starts to fall but the price rises... until the right small/big jump. Here the target finder stops and prints an alarm and a Arrow - it still works for me on the large squares in the picture - with accuracy - 4 pips on H1...On small squares (not final) in the picture - with precision - 10pips on H1 ..yet...
(don't pay attention to the lines on the graph, I'm recalculating, that's something else, my customer wants a complete automated price action system and I want a new car :D)
so far tested on eur/usd, gold, eur/gbp live for two weeks, but still ..... The Holy Grail does not exist......

Isn't this your customer who earns 1000 euros in two days with up down?
Recipient: Pucmola
Heyy man just reaching out cause i saw the indicator you posted here are you selling it?
post1295534426.html#p1295534426
don't worry, I always keep my promise.
Attachments
learn to use the indicator first, then trade...
Betyx