Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

sylvester21 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:42 pm Hi Kvak, How r u?

looking back at this indicator, may i suggest if you can ramp the "Guppy"lines inside the TDI to about 10 or 20 lines?
Reason being, I would like to experiment on the compression of lines inside the TDI bands.

Appreciate your help as always.
Tq
TDI 10x RMI (TDI Guppy)

Hello, try it...

mrtools wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:41 am Added the ability to change the levels color, width, and or style. Also changed the post to reflect there are now 10 rsi's and posted the changed file to the original post.
Superbbbb thank you dear!!! Mrtoolz this peak TDI now it is ready for action 💯 🚀 👏
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 4):
mrtools, Mickey Abi, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

TDI Fozzy

This includes the Fozzy signal line which was a method used for directional confirmation trading:
  • The "Spike" Signal line shows when to enter trades, and in which direction:
    • If the signal line spikes up to 100, enter long at the open of the following day.
    • If the signal line spikes down to 0, enter short at the open of the following day.
  • The original trigger for a "Fozzy" signal was when the 8 RSI crosses the 8 MA and this TDI is based off the original "Fozzy" signal.
Mod TDI request...

kvak wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:18 pm @jimmy Thank you for the additional information on the Fozzy method.....
It's an honour that you and Mrtools have allowed me to add information into your coding posts.

Thank you for equipping traders with the best technical indicators in the World 🤜🤛
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
REDntense, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, TransparentTrader, boytoy, macd & rsi
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:20 am TDI Synergy Pro with All (MA) Averages + 10 RSI Types + Divergences & Additional RSI choice

Try, added another rsi and the divergence.

RSI choices available are:
  • RSI (Traditional)
  • Trend Emphasized RSI
  • Ehlers's RSI
  • Harris's RSI
  • RSI Laguerre
  • Cuttlers RSI
  • Rapid RSI
  • RSX (Jurik)
  • Slow RSI
  • Wilders's DsEMA (Double Smoothed EMA)

All,

Just downloaded this indicator from here and it is telling me that I am trying to install a renamed indicator. It says I need to rename it to the what it is named. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

cklmll95