Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

simon_n3z wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 4:07 am Oh, i see....

even the newer tdi would be okay.
TDI Synergy Pro with All (MA) Averages + 8 RSI Types

Added all the averages and rsi's I have.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 14):
Jimmy, rudiarius, kvak, BeatlemaniaSA, Jedidiah, vvFish, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, josi, simon_n3z, lukgoku, moey_dw, Abdi

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 3:18 am Added all the averages and rsi's I have.
TDI Synergy Pro with All (MA) Averages + 9 RSI Types

Took a que from Mladen's new rsi and added Laguerre rsi to the available rsi's.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 12):
BeatlemaniaSA, 太虚一毫, Krunal Gajjar, Jimmy, unimatrix, ixion700, simon_n3z, Mickey Abi, RodrigoRT7, lukgoku, moey_dw, Abdi

ChartRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

lukgoku wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:22 pm Sorry, my mistake.

I meant to add divergences on TDI Synergy Pro with All (MA) Averages + 9 RSI Types.

Thanks
TDI Synergy Pro with All (MA) Averages + 10 RSI Types + Divergences & Additional RSI choice

Try, added another rsi and the divergence.

RSI choices available are:
  • RSI (Traditional)
  • Trend Emphasized RSI
  • Ehlers's RSI
  • Harris's RSI
  • RSI Laguerre
  • Cuttlers RSI
  • Rapid RSI
  • RSX (Jurik)
  • Slow RSI
  • Wilders's DsEMA (Double Smoothed EMA)

kvak wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 9:44 am TDI 5x RMI (TDI Guppy)

Try if it is find useful. It is kind of TDI with 5x RMI. Bands are applied on 3-rd period of RMI.

PS: For the previous, single-line version please see here.
Hi Kvak, How r u?

looking back at this indicator, may i suggest if you can ramp the "Guppy"lines inside the TDI to about 10 or 20 lines?
Reason being, I would like to experiment on the compression of lines inside the TDI bands.

Appreciate your help as always.
Tq

ExclamationRe: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

mrtools wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:20 am TDI Synergy Pro with All (MA) Averages + 9 RSI Types + Divergences & Additional RSI choice
The most complete Synergy Pro TDI to date...... but of course I have a small bone to pick just to make it perfect the levels colors are hard coded to DimGray...... can you allow us to change the colors please Mrtoolies & maybe just upload to original post so we dont get confused because I see Jimmyboy already post it in the daily downloads aaah 🥴🥴🥴
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
mrtools
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:23 pm The most complete Synergy Pro TDI to date...... but of course I have a small bone to pick just to make it perfect the levels colors are hard coded to DimGray...... can you allow us to change the colors please Mrtoolies & maybe just upload to original post so we dont get confused because I see Jimmyboy already post it in the daily downloads aaah 🥴🥴🥴
Added the ability to change the levels color, width, and or style. Also changed the post to reflect there are now 10 rsi's and posted the changed file to the original post.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
josi, ixion700, moey_dw