NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Trend Indicators for MT4

fre_wind wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:44 am
mrtools wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 3:59 am

Yes it should be possible.
I'm getting this kind of error:
double ItrendBUY = iCustom(symbol,timeFrame,"my_dev/itrend averages (alerts).ex4",32,0,0,300,0.283,false,false,false,false,false,false,0,shift);
double ItrendSELL = iCustom(symbol,timeFrame,"my_dev/itrend averages (alerts).ex4",32,0,0,300,0.283,false,false,false,false,false,false,1,shift);

You are trying to use renamed indicator
The file name must be :itrend averages (alerts).ex4
contact forex-station.com

the indicator name itself is exactly as requested ...
Check your iCustom call.

mrtools wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:48 pm
Added t3 smoothing and some bollinger type bands to the ultimate oscillator, need some work to find the best settings, but looks not to bad.
audio alerts please mr tools

and price options if possible too

camisa wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:59 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:48 pm
Added t3 smoothing and some bollinger type bands to the ultimate oscillator, need some work to find the best settings, but looks not to bad.
audio alerts please mr tools

and price options if possible too
On divergence?

LikeRe: Trend Indicators

mladen wrote:
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:37 am
I have explained a long time ago but here is one "shortened version" again : half trend (the usual version that can be found on forums including older version that I posted too) , can and will repaint in some cases. The "nrp" version will not.
Hello Mladen

A bit of a long shot here, but I wondering if you are able to unlock some configurable options within the Half-Trend-NRP indictor?

Is it possible to allow amplitude to be set for each of the low and high MA variables, including negative values?

Example - Amplitude -1 for lowMA and Amplitude -2 for highMA.

Also it would be good to be able to select the MA mode (SMA/EMA/Linear/Smoothed/Weighted etc) if possible?

I am aiming to set a faster signal transition. This is possible on some of the older (but glitchy) repainting versions. It would be great to have your NRP version with a faster setting.

Cheers!

In the screenshot below, there are two indicators in the subwindow. The indicator in the first subwindow is "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" while the indicator in the second subwindow is "iTrend averages".

From the screenshot, you can see that the histogram and lines in the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator have the same colours (red & blue). There is no option to change this in the input setting. I want you to include a line colour option to the input setting to enable me make the histogram and lines to have different colours.

Summary:
I want the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator to look more like the "iTrend averages" indicator. I would like the outer lines to be Silver in colour.

Hope this explains what I'm looking for. Thanks again.
Try this one, will add the other stuff later.
T3 vhf adaptive Itrend (arrows + alerts).ex4
(44.39 KiB) Downloaded 221 times
AUDUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:22 pm
In the screenshot below, there are two indicators in the subwindow. The indicator in the first subwindow is "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" while the indicator in the second subwindow is "iTrend averages".

From the screenshot, you can see that the histogram and lines in the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator have the same colours (red & blue). There is no option to change this in the input setting. I want you to include a line colour option to the input setting to enable me make the histogram and lines to have different colours.

Summary:
I want the "T3 vhf adaptive iTrend" indicator to look more like the "iTrend averages" indicator. I would like the outer lines to be Silver in colour.

Hope this explains what I'm looking for. Thanks again.
Try this one, will add the other stuff later.
Great Indicator Mr. Tools and thank you. Is it possible to add arrows on every signal, instead of just one arrow per trend direction? For example, every time the histogram touches the upper line, an arrow signal is given. Thank you very much

1. Similar Topics

1. One Trade per Trend

0 Replies 1241 Views

by hobbytrader, Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:42 pm in Coding Help

0 Replies
    2. trend-bars.mq4

3 Replies 2463 Views

by komikami, Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:26 am in Coding Help

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”