ChartForex Sentiment Trader MT4 Free EA - Trade With or Against the Market Sentiment

I have created this Free MT4 EA to test if it is more profitable to trade in favor of the mass sentiment of traders or it is better to go against it.

Check the video:

The EA is multi-currency and open or close orders based on the website:

https://www.myfxbook.com/community/outlook

Remember to authorize this url in WebRequest options in MT4

You can choose any currency pairs you want (I recommend major pairs with less spread) as long as you have them active on MT4 Market Watch.

If the EA is configured to trade in Favor of Market Sentiment, it will open trades in currency pairs that are equal to or higher than the default percentage value chosen (Default 80, but you can choose the percentage you want) and close if it goes down. at 50%

If you want to choose to trade Against of Market Sentiment, suppose that the market sentiment is more than 80% Long in EURUSD, then the EA would open a sell order in EURUSD and the order would be closed when the Long drops to 50%

Leave your comments and suggestions, how are you more profitable, operating for or against, with what percentages and any questions, let me know :)

Greetings! :)
These users thanked the author winidecorw for the post (total 7):
mrtools, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, Curioso, ionone, BeatlemaniaSA, mate

Re: Forex Sentiment Trader MT4 Free EA - Trade With or Against the Market Sentiment

winidecorw wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:33 am I have created this Free MT4 EA to test if it is more profitable to trade in favor of the mass sentiment of traders or it is better to go against it.
This is very neat and the appearance has a really nice feel to it. Even though it pulls data from Myfxbook there's no lag.

I wonder what other unique utilities you have.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

SadRe: Forex Sentiment Trader MT4 Free EA - Trade With or Against the Market Sentiment

winidecorw wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:33 am I have created this Free MT4 EA to test if it is more profitable to trade in favor of the mass sentiment of traders or it is better to go against it.

Check the video:

The EA is multi-currency and open or close orders based on the website:

https://www.myfxbook.com/community/outlook

Remember to authorize this url in WebRequest options in MT4

You can choose any currency pairs you want (I recommend major pairs with less spread) as long as you have them active on MT4 Market Watch.

If the EA is configured to trade in Favor of Market Sentiment, it will open trades in currency pairs that are equal to or higher than the default percentage value chosen (Default 80, but you can choose the percentage you want) and close if it goes down. at 50%

If you want to choose to trade Against of Market Sentiment, suppose that the market sentiment is more than 80% Long in EURUSD, then the EA would open a sell order in EURUSD and the order would be closed when the Long drops to 50%

Leave your comments and suggestions, how are you more profitable, operating for or against, with what percentages and any questions, let me know :)

Greetings! :)
I have this error in the Backtest : 2024.04.04 17:04:58.424 2024.02.07 11:00:00 Testing pass stopped due to a critical error in the EA

Re: Forex Sentiment Trader MT4 Free EA - Trade With or Against the Market Sentiment

fredysotoj2016 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:06 am I have this error in the Backtest : 2024.04.04 17:04:58.424 2024.02.07 11:00:00 Testing pass stopped due to a critical error in the EA
You can't backtest this EA it's to help you make trading decisions for manual trading, not to trade automatically for you.

Please read the 1st post it's a very neat utility 👍
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎