Re: ADX indicator(s) - metatrader

Dynamic zones ADXm stddev adaptive
Now ADXm indicator is standard deviation Adaptive and Dynamic Zones too
MLADEN : The zones can be used in a classical levels way, and since dynamic zones are adapting the level,this indicator is a sort of double adaptive : main value is Adaptive as well as the levels are Adaptive
PS : Still the zero line is drawn in the indicator if grid is turned on - that zero line is not a part of this indicator - and was never intended to be - but since the new mt4 was made it is doing that way - to turn that fixed zero line off,turn the grid on chart off too (since that zero line is replaced by the dynamic zero line - the middle line)
image_185888.gif
AUDCADH4-dzadxmstdadap.png
Dynamic zones ADXm stddev adaptive.mq4
(7.97 KiB) Downloaded 553 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

themountain90 wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:19 pm
Hello, first of i want to give big thumbs up to the new forum!
Wondering why many of the new indicators dont work on my MT4 like the Dynamic zone posted above for example? Thank you
Hi themountain
You are welcome :)
Not and never the problem with indicator/s,i means old and new all - only the problem coming from new build "EDITOR"
for to by pass this problem,simply compile indicator with one step previous build compiler - not with the newest of 1090 - i hope this solve traders problem
for example,try this one that is compiled with one step previous compiler
Dynamic zones ADXm stddev adaptive.mq4
(7.97 KiB) Downloaded 512 times
Dynamic zones ADXm stddev adaptive.ex4
(29.43 KiB) Downloaded 466 times

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

branco wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:13 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:26 am
tc_3x_adx Wilders nmc
Hi mntiwana,
indicator on chart : arrow and moving average ,
what indicator is that, looks good ?
can you share it...Thanks
branco
I will be try to find ,almost the picture is 2 years old and do not remember what was applied then - seems some ma crossing

mntiwana wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:21 pm
branco wrote:
Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:13 pm

Hi mntiwana,
indicator on chart : arrow and moving average ,
what indicator is that, looks good ?
can you share it...Thanks
branco
I will be try to find ,almost the picture is 2 years old and do not remember what was applied then - seems some ma crossing
lol...sory, iam not see the date..

branco wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:34 am
mntiwana wrote:

branco
Looks like some of the smoothed kama versions

branco wrote:
Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:34 am
mntiwana wrote:

branco
Branco, it could be ptl with the dots changed to arrows.