GBP news

Moderators: mrtools, xard777, Banzai

Re: GBP news

Sterling covered a third of the losing positions against the dollar after the selloffs urged by fear around elections in UK and most likely next week may continue to recover.

If look history chart today gbp has larger movement if compared with another currency, we can look on gbpusd and gbpjpy that has bearish candle with long bodi on H1 might because election parlementary on UK

GBP explodes after after Barnier says the EU wants to make a Brexit deal :roll:

barnier.png
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

Jimmy wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:23 am
GBP explodes after after Barnier says the EU wants to make a Brexit deal :roll:

barnier.png
maybe selling in to that buying , end of month, we will see next week

FBI wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:39 pm
yeah
Yep, good call mate. It's finally retracing now. Took profit on my GBP short trades so now looking at buying just under the Fibs 50 retracement level on GBPCAD.

GBPCADH4.png
Trade with the broker that supports our work! FBS are offering $140 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Latest: Why was I banned from Forex-station?

I am thinking whether I should short on GBP/USD now or wait until it breaks out below 1.2800.

GBP/USD extends slide after EU summit to fresh weekly lows

Pound losses strength after EU summit and prints new daily lows across the board.

Cable hits lowest since October 9, near 1.3050.

The GBP/USD pair dropped further during the last hours and extend losses. It reached 1.3057 and rebounded modestly. It was hovering under 1.3070, still under pressure.

The move to the downside took place amid a stronger US dollar and particularly on renewed weakness around the pound following the end of the European Union summit in Brussels. UK PM Theresa May explained that a longer transition period could help solve the Irish border issue. European Union officials consider that a longer transition will probably take place.
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's Trader's Library.

1. Similar Topics

1. LUXULY HI-NEWS

22 Replies 2946 Views

by amdudus, Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 pm in Trader's Lounge

22 Replies
    2. 8 Replies

Return to “Forex Fundamentals & News”