Coding help ...

Moderators: mntiwana, mrtools

Re: Coding help ...

mntiwana wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 pm
Marco320 wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:21 pm
Dear all.

Thx in upfront for having the change to be a part here of the forex-station community. ;)

I found a system I like to take in consideration to trade on. I will use this system including a SupDem indicator. The only problem I have , I am not a coder and having a problem to get the news facts of the FFcal into the chart which showing always the same note: additionals news per settings is not scheduled.

Can someone help me out because or I can not find the setting or is there a leak in the coding why its not showing up?

Thx in advantage. Marco

PS, attached the complete open source code file mql4PVSRA 05-30-2015.zip
At very first,you are welcome here - :)
Dear mr. MLaden.

Thx so far for ur suggestion but the FFCal
#3 FFCal Panel (Black).mq4
(47.79 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
repaired for the PVSRA file. Here the correct file no. 3 which has a faillure in the zip file.

Its not on me to keep it for myself only thats why I post this file and I hope other traders can enjoy as much as I do sofar from this sofisticated strategy setup using support and resistance as an extra indicator you will find somewhere here.

Good luck and cheers Marco.

Marco320 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:06 am
mntiwana wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:45 pm

At very first,you are welcome here - :)
Dear mr. MLaden.

Thx so far for ur suggestion but the FFCal#3 FFCal Panel (Black).mq4 repaired for the PVSRA file. Here the correct file no. 3 which has a faillure in the zip file.

Its not on me to keep it for myself only thats why I post this file and I hope other traders can enjoy as much as I do sofar from this sofisticated strategy setup using support and resistance as an extra indicator you will find somewhere here.

I am trying to understand what you asked but may be not clear enough
this is what,the indicator showing with me
GBPUSDM5.png
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:33 am
Marco320 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:06 am

Dear mr. MLaden.

Thx so far for ur suggestion but the FFCal#3 FFCal Panel (Black).mq4 repaired for the PVSRA file. Here the correct file no. 3 which has a faillure in the zip file.

Correct the updated 1 after the first post is working fine now. The 1 in the package (zip file) wasn´t working.

Thx sofar MLaden.

Marco320 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:46 am
mntiwana wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:33 am

Correct the updated 1 after the first post is working fine now. The 1 in the package (zip file) wasn´t working.

Thx sofar MLaden.
Post the one,not working with you

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:50 am
Marco320 wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:46 am

Thx sofar MLaden.
Post the one,not working with you
No need. Its fixed already. Earlier this evening (although here it is) I posted in a separate post the file for this indicator here for everyone who wants to use :).

Cheers Marco

traderduke wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:43 am
mladen wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:24 am

You are missing one "s" in the name (alerts not alert)
Hi mladen
I got the buffer explorer working, my mistake. Five trends, you have out done yourself. I'm writing the EA as we speak.
I was wondering if I could get a less involved version of the ACC v2.07 with the source code. I'm trying to add the function to a dashboard. The indicator needs some added coded to perform & signal the dashboard.

Thank you for your interest
Ray
Ray

What exactly would the source code change? After all, you would again have to call it using iCustom(). Or you would like to improve that indicator? If yes, then again you do not need the source code - after all we are all welcome for improvements

Dearest Mrtools
Can you manage time removing Errors and warnings from this old include file (NewsInc_V2.0) as BB squeeze Dash board required this for to work
regards
NewsInc_V2.0.mqh
(23.44 KiB) Downloaded 32 times

mntiwana wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:33 am
Dearest Mrtools
Can you manage time removing Errors and warnings from this old include file (NewsInc_V2.0) as BB squeeze Dash board required this for to work
regards
Should be fine as is, far as I can tell the errors shouldn't affect, just make sure it goes into mt4, it kept automatically going into mt5 when i tried opening it and that's where i got the warnings..

mrtools wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 2:54 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:33 am
Dearest Mrtools
regards
Should be fine as is, far as I can tell the errors shouldn't affect, just make sure it goes into mt4, it kept automatically going into mt5 when i tried opening it and that's where i got the warnings..
Dearest Mrtools
Thanks for the early response,yes you are right,if directly clicked it goes mt5 editor
all i was trying to remove warnings from this "AA_BB_Squeeze_DB_V2.01" dashboard that is using a very light version of "Squeeze Light"
regards
AA_BB_Squeeze_DB_V2.01.mq4
(53.12 KiB) Downloaded 46 times
Squeeze Light.mq4
(2.68 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

mladen wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:37 am
traderduke wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:43 am

Hi mladen
I got the buffer explorer working, my mistake. Five trends, you have out done yourself. I'm writing the EA as we speak.
I was wondering if I could get a less involved version of the ACC v2.07 with the source code. I'm trying to add the function to a dashboard. The indicator needs some added coded to perform & signal the dashboard.

Thank you for your interest
Ray
Ray

What exactly would the source code change? After all, you would again have to call it using iCustom(). Or you would like to improve that indicator? If yes, then again you do not need the source code - after all we are all welcome for improvements
mladen
Thanks for the reply. I was just trying for a simpler MTF version so I could add my dashboard function to the a Channel indicator.
Ray