Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

hesam-moon wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:39 am
Except may be others but no need to send more "CLEAR ENTRIES" do not forget that is not in issue as they are well marked and scaled by Semaphores in Orbit. Better to say how you identify them in your trading (since you do not use Semaphores) and or how you trade your scheme. Many people may be interested on the thread. I think that is what you should do. Tell everyone how you trade and or how the scheme works.

Cheers,

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
RollerAndTrading

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 5:41 am Hey man I use one already would you say this would do a better job? Is this better than all others you know? Because hanging is a real hassle especially trading live. Cheers

(-_-)
Seems like it so far , yet to be time tested
No volatility on my chart right now
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Darkdoji
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

IdeaRe: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:16 am Except may be others but no need to send more "CLEAR ENTRIES" do not forget that is not in issue as they are well marked and scaled by Semaphores in Orbit. Better to say how you identify them in your trading (since you do not use Semaphores) and or how you trade your scheme. Many people may be interested on the thread. I think that is what you should do. Tell everyone how you trade and or how the scheme works.

Cheers,

(-_-)
You use semaphores to enter at the best point. It's a very interesting idea. Thanks for explaining about topological but unfortunately I couldn't understand what you mean. Sorry. I must say that you know better that everyone has to come to this conclusion because there are many people who stick to the wrong ideas of their past. But I would like to work with you and the combination of Orbit and Hunter.Everything is clear
These users thanked the author hesam-moon for the post (total 2):
Darkdoji, Chickenspicy