Re: Indicators with ON/OFF buttons

Hi!
Another request for ON/OFF Button for indicator. Thanks in advance!

The indicator on the quadrangle patterns, designed to work on hourly timeframes.

Indicator displays quadrangle figure, angles of which are

Daily Open
Daily High
Daily Close
Daily Low
The essence of the system is visual determination of subsequent movement:

If the latter figure has a narrowing and the narrowing is less than the base of the figure, it forecasts continuation of a trend (at least the size of the base)
If the latter figure has an expansion and the expansion is greater than the base of the figure, it predict possible reversal (at least the size of the base)
If the base and the end of the figure are visually equal, a correction is expected
These users thanked the author varon for the post:
Jedidiah

varon wrote: Tue May 30, 2023 3:58 am Hi!
Another request for ON/OFF Button for indicator. Thanks in advance!

The indicator on the quadrangle patterns, designed to work on hourly timeframes.

Indicator displays quadrangle figure, angles of which are

Daily Open
Daily High
Daily Close
Daily Low
The essence of the system is visual determination of subsequent movement:

If the latter figure has a narrowing and the narrowing is less than the base of the figure, it forecasts continuation of a trend (at least the size of the base)
If the latter figure has an expansion and the expansion is greater than the base of the figure, it predict possible reversal (at least the size of the base)
If the base and the end of the figure are visually equal, a correction is expected

sorry, for this have not idea....

Hi @mrtools and @kvak :),

Can a button be added to both of these TDI indicators, if at all possible? Strangely, there are no TDI's currently with a button, except for the TDI Repair indicator by kvak.

This would be greatly appreciated as I am testing the TDI_Pro (2016 version by Dean Malone), which I do not have the .mq4 source file for, with mrtools' latest !dpo avgs histo update. I would love to have both of these in the same sub-window to save chart space ;).

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicators:

Attachments
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post (total 2):
xard777, Jedidiah
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 5:14 pm Hi @mrtools and @kvak :),

Can a button be added to both of these TDI indicators, if at all possible? Strangely, there are no TDI's currently with a button, except for the TDI Repair indicator by kvak.

This would be greatly appreciated as I am testing the TDI_Pro (2016 version by Dean Malone), which I do not have the .mq4 source file for, with mrtools' latest !dpo avgs histo update. I would love to have both of these in the same sub-window to save chart space ;).

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

Indicators:
TDI_RT-Synergy_Pro.mq4

TDI_RT-TDI_Pro.mq4

TDI_Pro.ex4
Hello my friend, I made quick buttoned version, test it...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, BeatlemaniaSA, dilong, Skyold, eduarescobar