Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

RauHer wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:40 pm ,

Thank you Mrtools. Hopefully this custom indicator works. My first attempts did not clear that hurdle. I tried to load it on my mt4 platform but my computer is so old that it nearly died so your help in testing it is greatly appreciated. Any additions you can think of are welcomed. Mrtools, you coded a few of the indicators used in this custom attempt: the VWAP and TSV Divergence elements are owed to you. Thank you

Sincerely (If not inspired to humor)
RauHer
Think you need to post the custom indicators too, they need to be in the indicators folder for the version you coded to work.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, RauHer

IndicatorRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:26 pm Think you need to post the custom indicators too, they need to be in the indicators folder for the version you coded to work.
Thank you. The first one has the most indicators:
These users thanked the author RauHer for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, SijjiN, ROI

IdeaRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

RauHer wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:59 pm Thank you. The first one has the most indicators: MMATR2XVOLVWAPSPRTRNDACCTSVCD.mq4
I think there is enough going on in the 2xVol version to target most market conditions. If anyone wants to make it an Expert advisor by adding some extra indicators, some risk management and AI elements: pattern recognition, auto/live optimization etc. for automated trading it could probably be developed into a one size fits all assets and market conditions EA.

Sincerely (If not inspired to humor)

RauHer

Banzai wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 1:35 pm Trading Volume
(on/off button)

coder: timefx
released date: May 17, 2023

There are 3 sizes now:

Original Box Size

Medium Box Size

Small Box Size

Good indicator! :thumbup:

Trading Volume indicator shows the volume of buying and selling trades on the current bar or on average of specific number of last bars as you want . Both volumes are shown simultaneously with green and red colors for buying and selling trading volumes respectively.

MTF is required for this indicator.

Displays the buy and sell volume on the current bar (or the last bar buy and sell volume), 15 minutes below the chart, not suitable, may be H1 above the chart volume meaningful.

Looking forward to teachers trying to add MTF. The merit is immeasurable!
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:03 pm Made this version using tick volume. Added a signal line where you can use one of the averages. Also a choice of coloring with alerts corresponding with the colors.

This is my masterpiece to the teacher! rex avgs filtered (mtf + alerts + btn)、! Obv extended (MTF + alerts + BTN) understanding. :thumbup:

Expect the teacher to make the signal lines of rex and OBV into histo versions. It is convenient to compare their signals.

The merit is immeasurable!