Re: MACD Digital Kahler

Jimmy wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:31 pm It's a quiet Saturday night in Sydney and the markets are closed so it's time to work on posting a few of the missing gems from the past :yawn:

This is Mladen's MACD Digital Kahler (not DJ Khaled :? ) for MT4 which is ideal for novices who are trying to spot ideal swing trading entries.

PS: I do apologise if this was already posted but I searched and couldn't see it anywhere.
Are RSI digital kahler and stochastic digital kahler considered gems?

However, from the digital kahler type indicator, I have always thought that MACD digital kahler is the best.

Re: MACD indicators for MT4

Hi guys,

Bloody great stuff....

I am wondering whether people have played around with the settings to suit a 1hr chart?

I know its my first post but truely lack the skills around all this stuff, but I am still learning. I am a health practitioner and am wanting out lol. Anyways, I thought I might share my template and see whether anyone had any ideas with the digital MACD settings? Or even yet, whether there was any books or resources to adjust the settings appropriately to timeframes.

Thank you all.

Ps is there a voice server or somewhere we can talk about trading stuff?
Attachments
These users thanked the author booboo528 for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, kvak, Chickenspicy

booboo528 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 2:13 pm Hi guys,

Bloody great stuff....

I am wondering whether people have played around with the settings to suit a 1hr chart?

I know its my first post but truely lack the skills around all this stuff, but I am still learning. I am a health practitioner and am wanting out lol. Anyways, I thought I might share my template and see whether anyone had any ideas with the digital MACD settings? Or even yet, whether there was any books or resources to adjust the settings appropriately to timeframes.

Thank you all.

Ps is there a voice server or somewhere we can talk about trading stuff?
Nice template looks like you are off to a great start.

Jimmy wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 5:31 pm Thanks for sharing and updating this old gem Mrtools :)

For those wondering what the "Impulse System" is, it's a simple trading system by Alexander Elder himself which consists of the MACD and the 13 period EMA.
Many traders including LazyBear from Tradingview also incorporate a 65 period EMA to show the prevailing trend.

The rules of the system are:

• Trade short (Sell) when the 13-period EMA falling
    MACD(12,26,9) histogram falling
  • Trade long (Buy) 13-period EMA rising
    MACD(12,26,9) histogram rising

Below is the Impulse System for MT4 with which includes the 65 EMA & 13 EMA (in Moving Average Ribbon form) as well as the WIS MACD by Vladimir Gospodinov which was purposely designed for this system.

A PDF has also been attached which includes information on Elder's systems.

PS: Thanks to Mrtools's MTF + Interpolation this system works very well on the 1 Hour charts using 4 Hour MTF :thumbup:
Crispy 👍
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Banzai
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters