DownloadRe: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

Hi,

Is anyone familiar with the Donchian Breakout indicator? It looks impressive with the trades it posts on the screen but I'm not very familiar with the internal workings of the indicator. Are those the only trade signals the indicator produces or are they filtered?

Is it possible to have an ea which trades the screen-displayed trades only? If any coder can code the ea, I'll be interested in having it done (paying a fee is okay by me if those displayed profits are true).

Re: Something interesting please post here (Metatrader)

traderokey wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:10 am Hi,

Is anyone familiar with the Donchian Breakout indicator? It looks impressive with the trades it posts on the screen but I'm not very familiar with the internal workings of the indicator. Are those the only trade signals the indicator produces or are they filtered?

Is it possible to have an ea which trades the screen-displayed trades only? If any coder can code the ea, I'll be interested in having it done (paying a fee is okay by me if those displayed profits are true).

DonchianBreakoutSystem_v1.1.2 600+ (mtf + btn).ex4

Entries are real, but exits are not, thats the trick. At first i also though with the entries would be good enough but looks like its not.
These users thanked the author ffsss for the post (total 2):
traderokey, RodrigoRT7

ffsss wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:02 am Entries are real, but exits are not, thats the trick. At first i also though with the entries would be good enough but looks like its not.
Thanks for the explanation. It's still not entirely bad news.

I have an idea on how it might work, enter a trade with an entry signal and only exit when a new entry signal appears. There will be few losses and most of the losses will be trades which went into profit initially before reversing. Those kind of losses can be minimized by using breakeven

traderokey wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:10 am Hi,

DonchianBreakoutSystem_v1.1.2 600+ (mtf + btn).ex4

as his signs are too good, I imagine that there is something different from reality in his outputs. therefore, I prefer to use this one as a beacon for my entries...
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post (total 4):
arobin, traderokey, Chickenspicy, SijjiN

andrei-1 wrote: Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:02 am This is Trend direction && force index_(trend)_m1.0 viewtopic.php?p=1295482333#p1295482333

sal noticed an error in the coloring. He made me repair, and add candy. Everything seems to be fine now.

Max - selects the maximum value from all options.
Mima - average.
Min - minimum (means all others are higher or equal).

All_zero - colors only if everything is above or below zero.

And he also shows convergence and makes coffee. :)
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters