Re: Volume Indicators for MT4

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:23 pm I mentioned in my previous post that the volume of foreign exchange in MT4 and MT5 is not reliable, so the OBV indicator is correspondingly unreliable. But from the operation of OBV (extended) in MT5, it is very interesting. Therefore, expect Teacher to port OBV (extended) to MT4, it is more valuable than other OBV versions in MT4! :thumbup:

The merit is immeasurable!
Made this version using tick volume. Added a signal line where you can use one of the averages. Also a choice of coloring with alerts corresponding with the colors.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, josi, BeatlemaniaSA, ParallelNative, ROI

mrtools wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:03 pm Made this version using tick volume. Added a signal line where you can use one of the averages. Also a choice of coloring with alerts corresponding with the colors.

The teacher's work is more perfect than I envisioned! :thumbup:

Please add btn.

These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post (total 5):
BeatlemaniaSA, RodrigoRT7, Chickenspicy, ParallelNative, Poocher

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2023 3:56 pm The teacher's work is more perfect than I envisioned! :thumbup:

Please add btn.

Btn added and if pre-smooth period > 1 then pre-smoothing too.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Jimmy, moey_dw, 太虚一毫, nbibu, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, josi, ParallelNative, alexm, Poocher

IndicatorRe: Volume Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 9:52 am This might be a couple of newer versions.
Thank you Mrtools. Hopefully this custom indicator works. My first attempts did not clear that hurdle. I tried to load it on my mt4 platform but my computer is so old that it nearly died so your help in testing it is greatly appreciated. Any additions you can think of are welcomed. Mrtools, you coded a few of the indicators used in this custom attempt: the VWAP and TSV Divergence elements are owed to you. Thank you

Sincerely (If not inspired to humor)
RauHer
These users thanked the author RauHer for the post:
Chickenspicy

RauHer wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:40 pm ,

Thank you Mrtools. Hopefully this custom indicator works. My first attempts did not clear that hurdle. I tried to load it on my mt4 platform but my computer is so old that it nearly died so your help in testing it is greatly appreciated. Any additions you can think of are welcomed. Mrtools, you coded a few of the indicators used in this custom attempt: the VWAP and TSV Divergence elements are owed to you. Thank you

Sincerely (If not inspired to humor)
RauHer
m8 my mt4 crashed
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters